ADVERTISEMENT

Knights Kicking Butt !!!!

Defense was confused first series against Memphis. They need to be humble and spend a lot of time in the film room for their 8 1-game seasons. Forget the rest until season is over.

Last edited:
based on how the team has played 3 games I would have them at around 20th in the Nation

There is a fairly large gap after Bama & Clemson

I like unbiased polls. #5 seems right on what I've seen. Alabama and Clemson are great. #3 and #4 eh. We got more games to prove it. I know I'm riding very high on a cloud but I don't think we lose another game until the Bowl game when either clemson or Bama knocks me down back to the ground. LOL. It is nice to dream! I have coworkers coming up to me asking if UCF is for real. I'm like...'Watch the games'. So far all 3 games have been over by half time. Go Knights!

I like unbiased polls. #5 seems right on what I've seen. Alabama and Clemson are great. #3 and #4 eh. We got more games to prove it. I know I'm riding very high on a cloud but I don't think we lose another game until the Bowl game when either clemson or Bama knocks me down back to the ground. LOL. It is nice to dream! I have coworkers coming up to me asking if UCF is for real. I'm like...'Watch the games'. So far all 3 games have been over by half time. Go Knights!
I'm right there with you. I'd put us about #7

Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT