ADVERTISEMENT

Lanny Davis exposed by WikiLeaks

HeupelsThirdChin

Four-Star Recruit
Jul 23, 2018
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
www.daddy.com
woops!
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29609#efmAPeAPsAP6AP7AR6ASrAT5AVBAXfAYPBmcBrI

The whole "Russian Collusion" seemed to come out of nowhere, but then you remember the left loves to project their guilt onto others. Lanny Davis has direct ties:

"Lanny Davis, the longtime Clinton confidant who is also the attorney for former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, is on the payroll of a pro-Moscow Ukrainian oligarch with direct ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin."

https://www.conservativereview.com/...anny-davis-is-on-the-payroll-of-a-putin-ally/

That's pretty funny if true
Considering how close he has been to the Clinton’s for nearly 40 years, it’s not too far of a stretch that he didn’t get that job by chance. Too bad most Americans are not interested in the truth.

Considering how close he has been to the Clinton’s for nearly 40 years, it’s not too far of a stretch that he didn’t get that job by chance. Too bad most Americans are not interested in the truth.
Davis had business relations with the same people the Podesta firm worked with and many of the same people who are on the donor rolls of the Clinton Foundation. This has been published over the years by many sources, even CNN.

Like I said before, all these people are intertwined. That’s why no one goes out of their way to pursue all these leads.

The Clinton's are much better at crime than the Trump's because they keep getting away with it while Trump keeps having people convicted.

Something tells me you'd get your panties in a wad if I were to refer to Obama as Mr. BurntInTheOven. And it would prove that I'm irrationally upset so I had to resort to attacking appearance.

For championing yourselves as the party of tolerance and acceptance, y'all sure are pretty bigoted.
LOL at you turning everything into a partisan issue (I'm 22 years NPA and just recently changed my registration to Republican). Also LOL at you getting after me for my comment with the screen name you have. Not so LOL at your racism though. GFY and HAND.

LOL at you turning everything into a partisan issue (I'm 22 years NPA and just recently changed my registration to Republican). Also LOL at you getting after me for my comment with the screen name you have. Not so LOL at your racism though. GFY and HAND.
LOL at your fee fees being so hurt you had to report the post and do the typical "REEEEE A RACIST" because you didn't like the point I made.

And btw Heupels fat. And not a very good coach if we're being real

LOL at your fee fees being so hurt you had to report the post and do the typical "REEEEE A RACIST" because you didn't like the point I made.

And btw Heupels fat. And not a very good coach if we're being real
My feelings? No, sir. I'm just calling you out for what you are. You're a racist POS. C U Next Time.

My feelings? No, sir. I'm just calling you out for what you are. You're a racist POS. C U Next Time.
You should be kinda embarrassed to be a grown man and still be that sensitive. I'll get one right over to your next sociology class
Wahmbulance.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT