ADVERTISEMENT

Lavar Ball takes family to Lithuania

listening to marc daniels this morning, this is a complete joke. the gym they will play in seats 1500, and 500 are set aside for sponsors. this is a low level team even in lithuania. its not even a good one. they probably wont even compete for championships. lol that is what that family deserves.

These kids will disappear into oblivion because of their father. He can't buy their way into the NBA.

Typical Wayne, posting negative things about the black man. You never posted the story of the privileged white kid from Weber St that signed there. SMH.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Typical Wayne, posting negative things about the black man. You never posted the story of the privileged white kid from Weber St that signed there. SMH.
i actually feel bad for the kids. its not their fault that their dad is throwing their potential careers into the toilet. i wish the media would just stop putting a mic in the dads face.

I’ve never seen a parent work so hard to assure that everyone resents his children

That privileged white kid's father probably wasn't a fcuking loudmouthed douchebag like Lavar Ball. But just so you know, the Ball sons are quite privileged themselves so basically you're complaining about a privileged white kid versus a privileged black kid. Once you get to a certain level the only color that matters is green.

I think the kids could still go on to the NBA. I saw an interview with Isaiah Thomas and he stated the NBA has had deal with Lavar Ball type parents for years.

That privileged white kid's father probably wasn't a fcuking loudmouthed douchebag like Lavar Ball. But just so you know, the Ball sons are quite privileged themselves so basically you're complaining about a privileged white kid versus a privileged black kid. Once you get to a certain level the only color that matters is green.

776.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT