ADVERTISEMENT

Lawrence looks to be the real deal.

Lawrence on the defensive line is looking very good. I would not be surprised to see him as a starter by the end of the year. He has played sparingly in two games and has two sacks. He is fast to the QB which is something this defense doesn't have. Anyone with any thoughts on him?
Can get pressure on the Qb for sure. Has shown some glimpses and hope to see some more

Lawrence on the defensive line is looking very good. I would not be surprised to see him as a starter by the end of the year. He has played sparingly in two games and has two sacks. He is fast to the QB which is something this defense doesn't have. Anyone with any thoughts on him?
Wear down the other OL with our 2 starters then bring in Lawrence and Peterson (the pass rushing edge we got from FIU) in the right situations...good strategy and should get us some much-needed sacks.

I don’t see anyone taking over the starting roles from Celiscar and Drop unless one gets banged up…but having a two deep with starter quality backups is what we have been hearing about both lines. Lawrence has been awesome, it’s good to have depth.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Who is he gonna unseat? Celiscar or TMB? Lawrence is looking good but unless injury he gotta take advantage when given the chance and be the top dog next year.

With limited play, Lawrence has twice the sacks than Celiscar and TMB combined.So, I don’t think it is a stretch to think he could unseat one of them before the end of the season. Time will tell though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT