ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James.

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
At this point is there anyone out there that is still denying his place in the argument for best basketball player in history? Not saying he's better than MJ or Wilt, but he definitely deserves a seat at the table.

I'll take it further....be insane not to believe he's top 2.

My top 10 --
1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Bird
4. Magic
5. Kareem
6. Shaq
7. Kobe
8. West
9. Russell
10. Wilt

Reactions: Crazyhole
I'll take it further....be insane not to believe he's top 2.

My top 10 --
1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Bird
4. Magic
5. Kareem
6. Shaq
7. Kobe
8. West
9. Russell
10. Wilt

Can't believe that you would put shaq on that list, but can't deny his accomplishments. I still think that he was the beneficiary of refs just looking the other way while he swung his huge butt around and had he played against wilt or Russell he would be an afterthought.

Can't believe that you would put shaq on that list, but can't deny his accomplishments. I still think that he was the beneficiary of refs just looking the other way while he swung his huge butt around and had he played against wilt or Russell he would be an afterthought.

Shaq is one of the most dominant big men in the history of the game. The refs were fine. If you aren't going to call Jordan for putting his butt into somebody you can't call Shaq for it just because he is bigger. Some of the greatest players of all time that weren't jumpers were experts at swinging their big butts into people at the right time in order to get position.

I don't like comparing them because they play two different styles, its not quite apples and oranges but close. I used to be a Lebron hater though, and I can't anymore. 8 straight finals with the teams he has had is ridiculous.

unless he can beat golden state by himself he will be second to mj. still quite the accomplishment considering all the other greats he has passed.

I don't like comparing them because they play two different styles, its not quite apples and oranges but close. I used to be a Lebron hater though, and I can't anymore. 8 straight finals with the teams he has had is ridiculous.
If Cleveland was in the Western Conference, would they be making the NBA Finals every year?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Lebron is not a top twenty sports entertainer and we all know the Rock is number one. He is tied with Macho Man who is tied with Ric Flair who is tied with Steve Austin. Lebron is somewhere below Air Bud.

It kinda hurts my feelings that you didn't include hacksaw jim Duggan

Lebron is not a top twenty sports entertainer and we all know the Rock is number one. He is tied with Macho Man who is tied with Ric Flair who is tied with Steve Austin. Lebron is somewhere below Air Bud.

I hope that wasn't a slam on Air Bud. Dude had hops and was a multi-sport superstar. His kid was pretty bad a$$ as well.

I think the argument only goes 2 deep. If Lebron had the players behind him that Jordan had, I don't know Jordan would even be in the running. Lebron has never had a top 50 player as his #2 guy. Scotty Pippen was great.

I think the argument only goes 2 deep. If Lebron had the players behind him that Jordan had, I don't know Jordan would even be in the running. Lebron has never had a top 50 player as his #2 guy. Scotty Pippen was great.

Lmao. Were you asleep all the years he played for the Miami Heat????

“We’re gonna win 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6 rings!!!” It’s always someone else’s fault that lebaby chokes. Worst player executive of all time. He picks the teams and coaching personnel himself.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Yea you should probably just exit this debate all together.

If my aunt had a di$k she would be my uncle.

Lebron had Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh .... you don't consider that "players behind him that Jordan had"???

Lebron also had Kyrie Irving, who before the season SI had ranked 20th best player in the NBA at age 25, and Lebron couldn't keep it together.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
He’s a great but I don’t really enjoy watching him bulldoze people on the paint. He also is the de facto GM so when his teammates get terrible deals that handicap the team he gets to walk away and never gets the blame.

I’m much more entertained and impressed by Steph Curry, undersized with only 1 Power 5 coming out of HS offer that turned into a 2 time MVP & has a chance at a 3rd Championship

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT