ADVERTISEMENT

LED headlights

I’d like to convert every light in my truck to led. My headlights are and I love em.
I'll probably put a huge LED bar across the front of my truck so when I see you people blinding my ass, I let you know how I feel with 1 billion lumens.

I'll probably put a huge LED bar across the front of my truck so when I see you people blinding my ass, I let you know how I feel with 1 billion lumens.

Some dick in a Raptor the other day had a full LED bar behind his cab running while driving past me. Asshole surely will blind someone into an accident.

Some dick in a Raptor the other day had a full LED bar behind his cab running while driving past me. Asshole surely will blind someone into an accident.
I don't get it. All these people putting on LEDs on their vehicles and blinding people coming at them. These jackwagons have to have experienced the blindness before but want to put the bright lights on anyway. It's inconsiderate shit.

I personally think they need take the LED headlamps off the market. Is it people with cars that aren't designed for them putting them in or what?

Reactions: joshwl2003
IDK...the ones that blind me. Probably both.
I haven't seen blue-white LEDs reach the 'high intensity beams' of Xeon Arc Lamps ... yet.

But I 100% agree with you on people installing Xeon Arc Lamps improperly. They are already 80% brighter than Halogen, so they must be installed correctly, at the right angles to US DoT requirements. Those that do not cause many issues as they already cause +30% increased glare for on-coming drivers when installed to US DoT limitations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT