ADVERTISEMENT

Lefty/SJW Cringe

DaddyBoi

Two-Star Recruit
Sep 1, 2018
seeing as this sub is home to a number of cringe-worthy lefties, I figured they could maybe consolidate it to a single thread.

I'll start with these fellow comrades (comradette? plz don't sue for assuming gender) on the front lines, doing battle for America's best interests and proudly representing the country

1536019241836.png

Snowflake. Go to your safe space so you don't need to see it.

Wow, another "joined Saturday" and 14 messages already. I wonder who's burner account this one is. I have a few guesses.

Live and let live, friends. You'll find that life is far more enjoyable if you stop worrying about what the unrelated person next to you is doing. Your life can be really fun if you focus on it with as much intensity as you do the lives of others.

really? hes a beta male walking around with a bra on and slut written on his stomach in lipstick...

Basically, what EweSeaEff said, who cares? If that dude wants to walk around with a bra and lipstick on - whatever. He's living his life, let him have it. He's hurting absolutely no one.

..and wtf - beta male? Do all dudes need to be "alpha"? I'm way more "beta" and I'm quite fine that way.

Basically, what EweSeaEff said, who cares? If that dude wants to walk around with a bra and lipstick on - whatever. He's living his life, let him have it. He's hurting absolutely no one.

..and wtf - beta male? Do all dudes need to be "alpha"? I'm way more "beta" and I'm quite fine that way.

Well, you’re on a college football message board, so you’re going to find a lot more “alpha” types on here. Or at least those who try to be alpha.

if thats what makes him happy good for him. im still going to laugh though.

if thats what makes him happy good for him. im still going to laugh though.

Ahh, the double standard of things. Anytime someone makes fun of a Trump supporter they're told they're horrible city folk or libtards who are out of touch with society.

Ahh, the double standard of things. Anytime someone makes fun of a Trump supporter they're told they're horrible city folk or libtards who are out of touch with society.
yea the whole calling people racists/sexist/ism is totally ok.*

You had the Democratic candidate for President quite literally degrade half of this country by calling them "deplorable" (read: dumbshit middle America trash), we had liberals hurling every insult possible at middle America after they lost the election, and yet you're upset that we had a laugh at this guy rocking a bra with "slut" on his stomach.

Yea, ok.

You had the Democratic candidate for President quite literally degrade half of this country by calling them "deplorable" (read: dumbshit middle America trash), we had liberals hurling every insult possible at middle America after they lost the election, and yet you're upset that we had a laugh at this guy rocking a bra with "slut" on his stomach.

Yea, ok.

I honestly have no idea how your mind works.

You had the Democratic candidate for President quite literally degrade half of this country by calling them "deplorable" (read: dumbshit middle America trash)

Where did I put that hypocrisy? Oh! here we go.

It's fairly clear at this point that Trump supporters are outright racists or just severely f*cking stupid. There is absolutely no way a rationale, sane person with a passable IQ can listen to this idiot speak and come to the conclusion that they want him to be the Commander in Chief.

Where did I put that hypocrisy? Oh! here we go.

Lol! You’ve gone to this so many times and I’ve explained it like 200 times by now. You’re just a fellow asshole who looks down on those you disagree with, and you’ve only gotten worse.

Lol! You’ve gone to this so many times and I’ve explained it like 200 times by now. You’re just a fellow asshole who looks down on those you disagree with, and you’ve only gotten worse.

This thread was literally started as a way to look down on people.

Honestly, a guy dressed in a bra with "slut" painted across his belly isn't going to garner much respect whether he deserves it or not.

Thanks for proving my point. You sit there and judge while getting upset with people judging.

If I turned around and said some person living in the middle of where Alabama isn't going to garner much respect, you all would roast me alive.

Hypocrites. Snowflakes. All the above.

BTW - I know of some dudes who dress as girls - bras and all and I can guarantee you they're more "alpha" then any of you.

Thanks for proving my point. You sit there and judge while getting upset with people judging.

If I turned around and said some person living in the middle of where Alabama isn't going to garner much respect, you all would roast me alive.

BTW - I know of some dudes who dress as girls - bras and all and I can guarantee you they're more "alpha" then any of you.

Please show me where I did any judging. I simply made a damned statement. And since you got your panties all wadded up, could you point out where my post is inaccurate, please

If that person living in the middle of where Alabama isn't going to garner much respect were wearing a damned bra with slut painted across his belly, you are correct. But simply say that based on where someone lives is absolutely ludicrous.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Please show me where I did any judging. I simply made a damned statement. And since you got your panties all wadded up, could you point out where my post is inaccurate, please

Your statement is 100% a judgement statement. Why isn't he going to garner any respect? You're judging him based on nothing.

You're judging someone based on something they are wearing. It's no more ludicrous than judging someone based on where they live.

Your statement is 100% a judgement statement. Why isn't he going to garner any respect? You're judging him based on nothing.

You're judging someone based on something they are wearing. It's no more ludicrous than judging someone based on where they live.

It was qualified with a "whether he deserves it or not." This guy is apparently trying to make a statement and get noticed by going outside of societal norms. Right, wrong or indifferent, a guy wearing a bra in public is not the norm. If and when this behavior becomes normalized, then I would agree with you.

Uh yes it is. Ripping on someone because they were born somewhere is far more ridiculous that wondering why this guy is making a scene of himself and walking around like that.

I don’t care if he does it- go ahead! Just stop asking me to consider it as no different than a guy walking down the street in slacks and a shirt.

You shouldn't dump on people insulting Trump supporters when everyone here has a searchable treasure trove of your posts dumping on trump supporters.

Wow, another "joined Saturday" and 14 messages already. I wonder who's burner account this one is. I have a few guesses.

Live and let live, friends. You'll find that life is far more enjoyable if you stop worrying about what the unrelated person next to you is doing. Your life can be really fun if you focus on it with as much intensity as you do the lives of others.
The Red Hats are very critical of peoples looks. But, that's their MO. And it fits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT