ADVERTISEMENT

Legs, shoulders, knees and toes

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Mexico is reaponding to our steel and aluminum tariffs with a 20% tariff on pork legs and shoulders.

Let the trade wars begin.

You guys don't understand even the most basic principles of how tariffs work. Yikes

im not a fan of foreign meat

I don’t buy meat or produce from Central America . Their farming practices aren’t up to my standards and you are hurting the American farmer . Everybody wants to talk shit about exploiting the cheap labor , you have no idea. But go ahead and buy your cheap shit from Mexico

They try that shit and I'll show them an uprising

When Mexico places a tariff on a good it's on a good going from the US to Mexico. I mean this is probably 6th grade stuff here. I'm stunned at how uninformed this forum is.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
If Mexico really wanted to show us then they would block our source of cheap labor*

Tariffs on pork should be fine by any meat eatin-murican ... more pig for domestic consumption could drive down the price of bacon. :cheers2:

Reactions: UCFWayne
When Mexico places a tariff on a good it's on a good going from the US to Mexico. I mean this is probably 6th grade stuff here. I'm stunned at how uninformed this forum is.
You do understand I was not speaking of the tariff . I never mentioned it . Someone mentioned imported agriculture products from Mexico and I gave my response

Reactions: UCFWayne
More of a tequila man myself. Hope mexico doesn't put a tariff on it.

Thats just for you FC.
I was as well, Until a night in San Diego with a few bottles of Don Julio Real 1942 did that in. 5+ years later, I can just now start to enjoy it again. Had a nice Gran Centenario Anejo the other day that went down real smoothly.

I was as well, Until a night in San Diego with a few bottles of Don Julio Real 1942 did that in. 5+ years later, I can just now start to enjoy it again. Had a nice Gran Centenario Anejo the other day that went down real smoothly.

More of a reposado man myself. I could sip on a glass of Clase Azul every night of the week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT