ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk about Kyle Rittenhouse

Imagine supporting a candidate that uses this bullshit in a lame attempt to scare monger votes.

The Democrats literally have a cop on the ballot for November, and inbred morons still spout this shit.

These people are just not smart enough to survive on their own. Stupid doesn't begin to describe trump supporters in September of 2020.

There is a video of him punching a girl multiple times. He is not an angel

There is a video of him punching a girl multiple times. He is not an angel

Almost as if he is looking for a fight.

But no, lets give assault rifles to everyone with a pulse. Nothing goes wrong.

I'm not sure why I am even taking the time to post on this thread. People get very emotional on this subject and it's impossible to get the truth from the media they always have a spin. From my standpoint they need to use the video from the Blake shooting, because his arrest went very wrong. I am not sure why Blake resisted arrest and failed to comply with officers. How did they fail to detain him after tasering him twice? Why did the officers have to shoot him seven time? If they don't use this incident to learn from "IF NOT" then it will continue to be repeated. :cool:

Almost as if he is looking for a fight.

But no, lets give assault rifles to everyone with a pulse. Nothing goes wrong.

You do know that an AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle right??? It is only semi not fully automatic. Just because they make the AR-15 to look cool like a machine gun doesn't mean it is.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So an overview of the facts in this case:

Rioters set fire to a dumpster right next to a building.

Rittenhouse grabs a fire extinguisher and runs to put the fire out.

Rioter becomes enraged and tries to assault rittenhouse, who runs away.

Rioter continues chasing rittenhouse and tries to take rittenhouses gun.

Rittenhouse defends his life by shooting Rioter.

Rittenhouse, now out of danger, turns back to assist rioter. Immediately calls for assistance.

Rioters again start attempting to assault Rittenhouse and he flees.

After catching him, rioter assaults rittenhouse, who again defends his life by shooting.

Additional rioter with gun in hand moves in for the kill and is also shot.

Have they arrested his mother yet?
How dare you??!? That woman is a damn Saint!!!

Kyle: Bye, Mom. I'm driving over to Kenosha Wisconsin to protect private property from rioters with the AR-15 you bought me.
Kyle's Mom: Okie dokie, Hon. Make good choices!!!

Have there been any reports or indications that say he took the gun from his home in Illinois into Wisconsin? If not, I can't see why anyone would be calling for his mom to be arrested.

Have there been any reports or indications that say he took the gun from his home in Illinois into Wisconsin? If not, I can't see why anyone would be calling for his mom to be arrested.
If not, how do you think he got his mother's rifle to Wisconsin?

This is kind of interesting.

Every US citizen or person who has declared their intent to become a US citizen between the ages of 17 and 45 are technically considered militia.

I would think under this circumstance, a decent argument could be made that it was actually his constitutional right to have a gun with him regardless of state law.

According to news reporters, he's quoted as saying he borrowed it from a friend back home.
Link? Everything I've seen says that the gun was procured in Kenosha. Either way, it sure as heck doesn't seem like his mom deserves the criticism she's been getting.

Shooting a couple people on the face with an AR is certainly worth protecting a dumpster. God bless the USA and no place else.*

Specifically which democrat wants to "abolish the police" or are you just parroting talking points from Big T?
these ones

and these ones

and these ones

and these ones

images

shall I continue?

these ones

and these ones

and these ones

and these ones

images

shall I continue?
Never heard of them. Which office do they hold?

So the Democrats want to "Abolish The Police". Is this what you get? The streets decide who wins? They need to figure out what they want. This young patriot just wanted to clean and protect a city.
I find it very interesting that Kenosha County - the county where a black guy was shot seven times in the back by a cop; the same county where 'hero' Kyle Rittenhouse killed two protesters, the same county that went for Trump in 2016...

Is the county that flipped in this week's election, giving Joe Biden the State of Wisconsin.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT