ADVERTISEMENT

Like Kissing Your Sister?

Maybe if they're sick of being referred to as "unstable" which "drives them nuts", and tired of being looked on as the lesser of P5, they should do something about it. The longer they wait, the more people will realize they're just Big East 2.0. Running around crying "Don't call me that!" doesn't actually stop people calling them unstable etc.

I think this works out for the best right now. I think Cincy looks less and less like a must have for the league. UCF back in the hunt for AAC titles with the 2nd largest enrollment will look appealing again.

May be stupid, but I never thought we looked bad. One horrible year didn't negate all the other positives. Now with the new hires, excitement etc. we should look even better.

Maybe if they're sick of being referred to as "unstable" which "drives them nuts", and tired of being looked on as the lesser of P5, they should do something about it. The longer they wait, the more people will realize they're just Big East 2.0. Running around crying "Don't call me that!" doesn't actually stop people calling them unstable etc.
excellent point!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT