ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney will be the first American Women President nm

Only if she swaps parties, and even then she is likely not liberal enough to get democratic nomination.

It remains to be seen but I wouldn't be surprised if the Select Committee's public hearings on the events leading up to January 6th begins her comeback in her Senate race in Wyoming.

Maybe its just wishful thinking, but you'd like to believe truth, honesty, and the American Way would prevail in the end.

While I've changed political parties a couple of times, I've pretty much been a middle-of-the-roader my entire life. I said good-bye to the Democrats after Carter in the 70s and I said good-bye to the Republicans when it became clear Bush's weapons of mass destruction (his justification for invading Iraq) were bullsh*t.

Our government has always 'given away' money, regardless of who's in power, the only difference is who the beneficiaries are. Trump gave a huge tax break to the rich when he took office and Biden did the same thing by cutting checks for all the little guys across the country. But unfortunately, I believe this 'free money' sparked the start of the inflation we're seeing today. Russia and the Feds sure as hell didn't help matters. But the result of it all is this country is in a real economic pickle right now.

But here's the rub: Where the hell do we turn? Trump again? Are you fcuking kidding me??!? Christ, Trump and his lemmings across the Republican Party have gone off-the-rails crazy.

I never thought in a million years I'd ever be saying this
, but I'd take the Republican Party's designated pariah, Liz Cheney right now.

In my opinion, she'd probably be better than all of the other Washington DC clowns on either side of the aisle or those idiot governors in Florida and Texas.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
While I've changed political parties a couple of times, I've pretty much been a middle-of-the-roader my entire life. I said good-bye to the Democrats after Carter in the 70s and I said good-bye to the Republicans when it became clear Bush's weapons of mass destruction (his justification for invading Iraq) were bullsh*t.

Our government has always 'given away' money, regardless of who's in power, the only difference is who the beneficiaries are. Trump gave a huge tax break to the rich when he took office and Biden did the same thing by cutting checks for all the little guys across the country. But unfortunately, I believe this 'free money' sparked the start of the inflation we're seeing today. Russia and the Feds sure as hell didn't help matters. But the result of it all is this country is in a real economic pickle right now.

But here's the rub: Where the hell do we turn? Trump again? Are you fcuking kidding me??!? Christ, Trump and his lemmings across the Republican Party have gone off-the-rails crazy.

In my opinion, she'd probably be better than all of the other Washington DC clowns on either side of the aisle or those idiot governors in Florida and Texas.
Kudos to avoiding any political party, the 2 main ones are glorified fraternities/sororities... And unfortunately to be successful within them, you have to fall in line with all major issues that oppose the opposite party's.

One concern I have with any party is the 'group think' that is difficult to avoid... Then the loss of individual perspective. I think that's a contributor to folks becoming so radical, momentum of a few is pushing the group.

Kudos to avoiding any political party, the 2 main ones are glorified fraternities/sororities... And unfortunately to be successful within them, you have to fall in line with all major issues that oppose the opposite party's.

One concern I have with any party is the 'group think' that is difficult to avoid... Then the loss of individual perspective. I think that's a contributor to folks becoming so radical, momentum of a few is pushing the group.
The system has never been perfect but once-upon-a-time we didn't have the rampant gerrymandering we have today.

Not only does this tend to give us one-sided representatives, it also pushes them to take less moderate positions out of fear of a primary loss to a 'rock hard' liberal or conservative. In this kind of climate, it should come as no surprise that we don't see the kind of necessary compromise in our local, State, and Federal governments that allows us to accomplishing anything worthwhile.

Liz Cheney is the GOP's Bill Maher.
Even Bill Maher made this point a few months back.
I'm fine with people breaking with their party.
It's about time people call things out.
It should be the norm, not the exception.

Trust me, I'm not a fan of her politics however I do admire what she is trying to do and it does take courage.
I do think we as a country need to rally around a Moderate to get this country back together. Senator Warren our of Virginia...

Dr. Jill Biden is likely to be the next President and could receive 120 million votes according to sources. She understands the Hispanic voter base which is lacking these days. That voting block is as unique as a breakfast taco which means they are all common. As a Hispanic male I would like to fully endorse Jill Biden for president.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
Dr. Jill Biden is likely to be the next President and could receive 120 million votes according to sources. She understands the Hispanic voter base which is lacking these days. That voting block is as unique as a breakfast taco which means they are all common. As a Hispanic male I would like to fully endorse Jill Biden for president.

Knighttime, this is absolutely amazing. It was just a couple months ago that you identified as a black male. Are you going to identify as a female next?

Now, I know you've deleted all your recent posts that have addressed this very matter. But you've been pretty sloppy cleaning up the rest where you say outright racist shit: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/searc...nodes][0]=12&c[users]=KNIGHTTIME^&o=relevance

Last edited:
Knighttime, this is absolutely amazing. It was just a couple months ago that you identified as a black male. Are you going to identify as a female next?

Now, I know you've deleted all your recent posts that have addressed this very matter. But you've been pretty sloppy cleaning up the rest where you say outright racist shit: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/search/117978/?q=black&t=post&c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=12&c[users]=KNIGHTTIME^&o=relevance
The dude has obvious mental issues. Probably the next mass shooter sadly.

Thoughts and prayers.

It's stunning how he thinks he's fooling anyone.
Well, when your IQ is interchangeable with your shoe size you don't exactly have a lot of spare brain bytes to comprehend the fact that not everyone is as God damned stupid as you are.

It's a catch 22, he's not smart enough to realize just how stupid he is.

Mental illness seems to be a common denominator with the GOP. This sitting (R) politician from PA did the exact same thing.

zwt9nqmbp4b91.png

Trust me, I'm not a fan of her politics however I do admire what she is trying to do and it does take courage.
I 100% agree. I disagree with her quite a bit, but she refuses to 'tote the line.'

She's the Republican Manchin, and Manchin is still very much a Democratic Liberal, just like Cheney is still very much a Republican Conservative. Manchin is just not a Progressive, just like Cheney is not a Libertarian.

The establishment GOP went from fighting Trump until he won the nomination, to fearing being against Trump means they are blackballed and/or lose voters. I used to not like the idea of pre-disqualifying Trump before 2024, but ... yeah ... I might be shifting on that view.

Bill Maher has made some good points on why Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run in 2024.

I do think we as a country need to rally around a Moderate to get this country back together. Senator Warren our of Virginia...
Bill Maher has been nailing it as of late. His most recent 'New Rule' posted on YouTube just hammers this point home.

The left is losing not just White folk, but even Trump gained in both elections with minorities, African and Hispanic Americans, alike ... Hispanic Americans most. And Asian Americans are heavily disliking Progressive Policies because they are heavily anti-Asian, especially in Education where it's worse than W.'s 'Every Child Pulled Behind.' But White most of all, because the country is still up to 70% partially white, even if 100% European Demographics are the small minority now in the US, with partially Irish-Americans are around par with partially Hispanic-Americans just under a quarter of the country each (including overlapping both).

Well, when your IQ is interchangeable with your shoe size you don't exactly have a lot of spare brain bytes to comprehend the fact that not everyone is as God damned stupid as you are.

It's a catch 22, he's not smart enough to realize just how stupid he is.
Are you two even capable of having a respectful conversation with anyone you disagree with and, even sometimes, agree with?

If anything, you're making Bill Maher's points, and falling back to 'just trolling' doesn't work. You're not trolling most of the time, and being proven incorrect does not mean it was just a troll.

You, along with @DaShuckster, are like the Progressive versions of 'Born Again Christians.' You are in such repentence for your decades prior Conservative and/or Republican-aligned viewpoints, that you are incapable of seeing how both horrendously biased and gross insulting to the point of being total hypocrites and blindly supporting Progresses who are just as guilty as W. and others.

Although @NinjaKnight is just on another plane though, and neither @DaShuckster nor you @KnighttimeJoe, are as hypocritical as him.

@NinjaKnight is just full of hatred in general. I understand that happens with some Veterans, and I'd even appease him if he would make it about both parties. But he's so single-focused-blame to the point, it's difficult to respect him at all.

No one should be filled with that much hate, and one-sided to the point he looks like an ignorant, hypocritical fool that is easily disproven so consistently.

I 100% agree. I disagree with her quite a bit, but she refuses to 'tote the line.'

She's the Republican Manchin, and Manchin is still very much a Democratic Liberal, just like Cheney is still very much a Republican Conservative. Manchin is just not a Progressive, just like Cheney is not a Libertarian.

The establishment GOP went from fighting Trump until he won the nomination, to fearing being against Trump means they are blackballed and/or lose voters. I used to not like the idea of pre-disqualifying Trump before 2024, but ... yeah ... I might be shifting on that view.

Bill Maher has made some good points on why Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run in 2024.

Bill Maher has been nailing it as of late. His most recent 'New Rule' posted on YouTube just hammers this point home.

The left is losing not just White folk, but even Trump gained in both elections with minorities, African and Hispanic Americans, alike ... Hispanic Americans most. And Asian Americans are heavily disliking Progressive Policies because they are heavily anti-Asian, especially in Education where it's worse than W.'s 'Every Child Pulled Behind.' But White most of all, because the country is still up to 70% partially white, even if 100% European Demographics are the small minority now in the US, with partially Irish-Americans are around par with partially Hispanic-Americans just under a quarter of the country each (including overlapping both).

Are you two even capable of having a respectful conversation with anyone you disagree with and, even sometimes, agree with?

If anything, you're making Bill Maher's points, and falling back to 'just trolling' doesn't work. You're not trolling most of the time, and being proven incorrect does not mean it was just a troll.

You, along with @DaShuckster, are like the Progressive versions of 'Born Again Christians.' You are in such repentence for your decades prior Conservative and/or Republican-aligned viewpoints, that you are incapable of seeing how both horrendously biased and gross insulting to the point of being total hypocrites and blindly supporting Progresses who are just as guilty as W. and others.

Although @NinjaKnight is just on another plane though, and neither @DaShuckster nor you @KnighttimeJoe, are as hypocritical as him.

@NinjaKnight is just full of hatred in general. I understand that happens with some Veterans, and I'd even appease him if he would make it about both parties. But he's so single-focused-blame to the point, it's difficult to respect him at all.

No one should be filled with that much hate, and one-sided to the point he looks like an ignorant, hypocritical fool that is easily disproven so consistently.
Can a Parade Float with no sense of self-awareness be President?

Maybe of the part-time IT association of America? 🤷‍♂️

We are literally calling out a poster (knighttime, since you are completely lost) who is trolling through a burner account claiming that he's now hispanic, after two months ago claiming that he's black. And you're bellyaching about it...

You 100% have to be the most clueless individual around here. Get with it and mind your own business so you don't get embarrassed YET AGAIN.

What a loser. You spend days or weeks deleting your threads from 15-20 years; erase your racist footprints, so you don’t break WAWA’s compliance policy, and can still make sandwiches.

Then you use your 30 vegetable 🌶 🌽 IQ to try to hide your identity that’s ridiculously obvious

Classic village idiot move 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
We are literally calling out a poster (knighttime, since you are completely lost) who is trolling through a burner account claiming that he's now hispanic, after two months ago claiming that he's black. And you're bellyaching about it...

You 100% have to be the most clueless individual around here. Get with it and mind your own business so you don't get embarrassed YET AGAIN.
He has absolutely no sense of self-awareness

I rest my case. Cabal. Cabal. Cabal! 😂

CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLECABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can a Parade Float with no sense of self-awareness be President?

Maybe of the part-time IT association of America? 🤷‍♂️

What a loser. You spend days or weeks deleting your threads from 15-20 years; erase your racist footprints, so you don’t break WAWA’s compliance policy, and can still make sandwiches.

Then you use your 30 vegetable 🌶 🌽 IQ to try to hide your identity that’s ridiculously obvious

CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLECABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys do realize that the more you act like abusive, board terms violating, grossly irresponsible members of this forum ... other people than just myself see it, correct?

I mean ... grow the **** up. Engage in fruitful discord, even and especially when you disagree. You literally cause most of the board to not bother engaging.

I fully admit my long posts get to people at times. I'm self-aware. But you, 'The Cabal,' are a real problem on this board, and at least half the board sees it.

It's why when I interact with people in DM/PM, IM/off-board, in person, at away games and the like ... the first thing they say is, "I agree with you a lot, even if I don't always agree with how you say it, or how you approach the board. But you're right, they're worse because they keep me from even responding. I'd much rather have to deal with you ... than them."

I might be annoying to some, but I'm not the total @$$holes you guys are to so many people. It's not just me that see it. Your entire purpose is to 'shut down' their ability to be part of the board.

That's not discord. It's SPAM, it's intimidation, it's destructive.

The one brightside of when BS eventually goes on his mass shooting spree is he is too goddamn stupid to even do it efficiently, he'll end up using a .22 lr or 9mm and only embarrass himself.

The poor guy needs professional mental help.
You think you're funny, but you're purposely and intentionally putting Rivals and @Brandon into a position of potential liablity. You do this to a lot of people too, just like @Ucfmikes

There is no justification, ever, for this type of accusation, not even as a joke.

You guys do realize that the more you act like abusive, board terms violating, grossly irresponsible members of this forum ... other people than just myself see it, correct?

I mean ... grow the **** up. Engage in fruitful discord, even and especially when you disagree. You literally cause most of the board to not bother engaging.

I fully admit my long posts get to people at times. I'm self-aware. But you, 'The Cabal,' are a real problem on this board, and at least half the board sees it.

It's why when I interact with people in DM/PM, IM/off-board, in person, at away games and the like ... the first thing they say is, "I agree with you a lot, even if I don't always agree with how you say it, or how you approach the board. But you're right, they're worse because they keep me from even responding. I'd much rather have to deal with you ... than them."

I might be annoying to some, but I'm not the total @$$holes you guys are to so many people. It's not just me that see it. Your entire purpose is to 'shut down' their ability to be part of the board.

That's not discord. It's SPAM, it's intimidation, it's destructive.
You do realize that I do not care. I don't effing care. I understand this is your entire world with imaginary friends that fill your day but I. DO. NOT. CARE.

Grow up? Why don't you learn how to read.

You mean the same people who make fun of you behind your back and share those PM/DMs with me? We already covered this. We laugh at you.

And once again since you are extremely slow: mind your own business. We called out someone. It had nothing to do with you. You have inserted yourself in to save your imaginary online buddy. GROW UP. Seek help. And stop bothering me. I told you months ago to leave me alone. So, I will say it once again: LEAVE ME ALONE. I want nothing to do with your crazy ass.

You do realize that I do not care. I don't effing care. I understand this is your entire world with imaginary friends that fill your day but I. DO. NOT. CARE.

Grow up? Why don't you learn how to read.

You mean the same people who make fun of you behind your back and share those PM/DMs with me? We already covered this. We laugh at you.

And once again since you are extremely slow: mind your own business. We called out someone. It had nothing to do with you. You have inserted yourself in to save your imaginary online buddy. GROW UP. Seek help. And stop bothering me. I told you months ago to leave me alone. So, I will say it once again: LEAVE ME ALONE. I want nothing to do with your crazy ass.
Dude, the ignore button was made for literally insane people like him.

I honesty don't know how you navigate this board with his walls of psychotic ramblings. You can't reason with the mentally ill (or change their minds with facts).

He needs professional help.

Bless your little heart boy. Did your itsy bitsy brain not have any original insults besides Wawa? Your ex girlfriend loves the way I deliver the footlong. She talks about your small weiner but I tell her to shut up and keep the bag on her head. I can also play the unoriginal insults back and forth.

Where exactly was the racist post by Knighttime Joe?

Bless your little heart boy. Did your itsy bitsy brain not have any original insults besides Wawa? Your ex girlfriend loves the way I deliver the footlong. She talks about your small weiner but I tell her to shut up and keep the bag on her head. I can also play the unoriginal insults back and forth.

Missing Crazy ^^^^^^ 😂😂😂😂

35c756c9853f0c1142ae14d3c3dd5a4e.jpg

^^^^^ @KNIGHTTIME^

😂😂😂😂

I have a degree from UCF so what does that say? I could retire at 45. Multiple technical certificates and licenses. Must be lucky. 😉

I wouldn't say either way if I got vaccinated for the record. I've already said it is looking more and more like it is safe. Need a lab created vaccine for a lab created virus.

• Haha
Your ex girlfriend loves
Sloppy seconds is all loser Wawa employees who spend weeks deleting messages can hope to get. Footlong is Subway bitch. Get your job straight. That’s why you make sandwiches for a living

Last edited:
Sloppy seconds is all loser Wawa employees who spend weeks deleting messages can hope to get. Footlong is Subway bitch. Get your job straight. That’s why you make sandwiches for a living

I said that I worked at Subway, but your ex already knows that. I pounded that ugly chick like there was no tomorrow. I got tired of her so check to see if she is desperate enough to go back to you.

Get out of here dork.

I said that I worked at Subway, but your ex already knows that. I pounded that ugly chick like there was no tomorrow. I got tired of her so check to see if she is desperate enough to go back to you.

Get out of here dork.
What a loser. Who even talks like this^^^

“weiner” Lol 😂😂😂

Well ... looks like @Ucfmikes has met his match ... yet again.

Mikes did this sh-- to Crazy-H, until he started finally 'flinging the dung back.'

Well ... looks like @Ucfmikes has met his match ... yet again.

Mikes did this sh-- to Crazy-H, until he started finally 'flinging the dung back.'
The parade float has spoken 😂😂😂😂

Once again, protecting make believe racist friends who are threatening murdering people with an arsenal

5306ac20-4db1-435b-8449-1227472b12f3-112218-tm-Parade305.jpg

• Haha
delusional ^^^^

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT