ADVERTISEMENT

Local Talent

El Sid The Knight

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2007
Apopka
Apopka Football

There will not be many better 2023 defensive line prospects than national recruit Kaven Call. The 6-3, 240-pound DE/DT moves around and creates havoc wherever he lines up. A premier athlete that’s continuing to get bigger and stronger, Call’s best attribute is his ability to penetrate and disrupt plays. Because teams will be watching Call closely, several teammates need to step up. It could be a class of 2024 player, however, that truly makes this line special.

It’s time for 2023 offensive tackle prospect Tai Ray to maximize his talent. This is a young man that stands out amongst numerous Division I athletes. He’s very long and just now growing into his body. The big offensive tackle is 6-6, 275-pounds and can move his feet quite well.

I know Kavin. He was on my son's soccer team growing up and then played flag football together. Good kid. Jalen Carter came out of Apopka two season ago and is playing for Georgia. I know Gus had been to Apopka before coming to UCF so I wonder if any of their kids are legit D1 prospects.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News