ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Nobraska's getting desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott can’t say we would beat their ass because all the tornado bait trailer park trash in Nebraska would go crazy. It would be nice for him to say, “what I built over there beats where we are right now. This is what you rubes can look forward to.” But in all actuality, that wouldn’t go over very well. It’s kind of a shitty situation for those folks.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

I don't what is better, Frost thinking his DEs could touch MM or that him thinking they have a shot at the B1G championship game. The only way they are going to that game is if Frost uses his National Championship bonus to buy the team tickets.

I don't what is better, Frost thinking his DEs could touch MM or that him thinking they have a shot at the B1G championship game. The only way they are going to that game is if Frost uses his National Championship bonus to buy the team tickets.
Milton hasn’t been sacked this year. I understand NGEbraska has a better defense than who we have played, but their secondary is in shambles. Milton/Heupel would systematically tear them apart.

Reactions: firm_bizzle

If Chins dialed up the pressure like he did last week, Milton would take some licks. 14 TFLs and 7 sacks. It would just depend on how many times CJH went vertical and left Milton in the backfield going through his progressions.

He shows that he still cares about his players at UCF. He's a good coach, ofcourse he's going to be confident in himself. That comment was more showing his love for Milton and that he doesn't want to play a game vs a team with that mindset

Whatchu talkin bout? He was at practice all week. If we had lost him, there would be some sort of search right?

I forgot all those creepy tweets and news stories about him being able to lean over to tie his shoes and cross a street with any limp in his step. Fascinating stuff.

Nebraska's not playing Liberty. They're scheduled to play someone else. Only reason idiots suggested Liberty is because their coach coached under Osborne.

Frost was clearly shooting the shit in that interview. I highly doubt either Nebraska or UCF are even considering scheduling each other.

The only information gleaned there is that Nebraska wants to play a game on Oct. 27.

Reactions: Mikesi
Nebraska's not playing Liberty. They're scheduled to play someone else. Only reason idiots suggested Liberty is because their coach coached under Osborne.

Frost was clearly shooting the shit in that interview. I highly doubt either Nebraska or UCF are even considering scheduling each other.

The only information gleaned there is that Nebraska wants to play a game on Oct. 27.
Thank you!! It’s not happening. Thanks for stopping by!

Additionally, I fully expect you guys to beat Troy tomorrow simply because they are not the Troy of 2017. We will just have to wait until next week, but I’ll still be watching that and other games

Troy’s QB graduated and they have 2 key offense weapons suspended. I expect Bunch to start, but it won’t matter.

Reading the Huskerboard is always quite amusing. They are a funny and delusional bunch. Some truly believe that they will stomp Michigan in Michigan next week. Others basically won’t even consider Troy to be a football program in the same universe as NGEbraska let alone ANY CHANCE whatsoever of an upset.

They act like Troy is our South Carolina State. I would not compare the 2 matchups

Reading the Huskerboard is always quite amusing. They are a funny and delusional bunch. Some truly believe that they will stomp Michigan in Michigan next week. Others basically won’t even consider Troy to be a football program in the same universe as NGEbraska let alone ANY CHANCE whatsoever of an upset.

They act like Troy is our South Carolina State. I would not compare the 2 matchups

Nebraska beats Michigan by 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT