ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the Cowgirls should sign Bortles

If I was Blake I'd let that call go to voicemail. Dallas is a mess. Steve Young was right last night. That team isn't a team at all. Dalton got blasted and not a single Dallas player did or said anything to the player that hit him. Dallas's entire team should have been in a melee over something like that.

Reactions: Drew-C-F
and the 3rd string guy looked like a USF QB...wow that was bad
Prescott is out for the season and Dalton (currently concussed) has looked horrible as the backup.
I would love to see Bortles on the Cowboys roster. They have a bye 11/15 so he could have at least 3 weeks to learn the offense before possibly being called on to play vs Vikings on 11/22.
Dallas has been decimated with injuries but Blake has tons of experience working behind a shaky O-line. The NFC East is atrocious and they could still make the playoffs. Especially if some of the O-line starters can get healthy soon.
Would be a smart move by Jerry to make this happen IMHO.

Prescott is out for the season and Dalton (currently concussed) has looked horrible as the backup.
I would love to see Bortles on the Cowboys roster. They have a bye 11/15 so he could have at least 3 weeks to learn the offense before possibly being called on to play vs Vikings on 11/22.
Dallas has been decimated with injuries but Blake has tons of experience working behind a shaky O-line. The NFC East is atrocious and they could still make the playoffs. Especially if some of the O-line starters can get healthy soon.
agree brutha

Ole slippery Jerry probably wants to tank to get closer draft position and the 1st overall pick. Dallas needs a lot of help on both lines. Quick rebuild with good draft

Sunshine Sweepstakes!
pjimage-35.jpg

Mahomes just destroyed the market. Now second tied guys are going to want 30 million per year. I just don't think Dak is worth that. He's good but he's not great. He has good playoff stats. Not sure Goff is worth 30 million per year either. His stats are average except for one year. His playoff stats are not very good.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT