ADVERTISEMENT

Loud music.

I really don't listen to music much but when I was younger I couldn't find a stereo that could play Ministry, specifically, the CD Psalm 69 and sometimes the Land of Rape and Honey, loudly enough.

Metallica's "Leper Messiah", aka one of the heaviest songs ever written.

What song do you love that can't be played below the volume that makes your ears bleed?

This song sucks...Disturbed was great for The sickness, believe, 10000 fists, indestructible...the past 2 albums have sucked and draiman has turned into a douche bag...I went and saw device and he was talking about disturbed...Its like WTF man...You never hear Corey taylor on stage for stoned sour talking about slipknot...

and to go on top of this, shout 2000 and land of confusion were better covers than this sound of silence...he just sounds like hes trying too hard and trying to make a song non rockers will listen too as opposed to having fun

If you want to hear what a good rock version of the sound of silence sounds like google bobaflex...dont look too far past that song because they suck past that...

This song sucks...Disturbed was great for The sickness, believe, 10000 fists, indestructible...the past 2 albums have sucked and draiman has turned into a douche bag...I went and saw device and he was talking about disturbed...Its like WTF man...You never hear Corey taylor on stage for stoned sour talking about slipknot...

and to go on top of this, shout 2000 and land of confusion were better covers than this sound of silence...he just sounds like hes trying too hard and trying to make a song non rockers will listen too as opposed to having fun

If you want to hear what a good rock version of the sound of silence sounds like google bobaflex...dont look too far past that song because they suck past that...
Wrong. All of this. Wrong.

Dang, guys. Too much "angry" music. I am still into "happy" music like ska & reggae.

Dang, guys. Too much "angry" music. I am still into "happy" music like ska & reggae.
fc6bbdd5c2097607eea8e04166ff1177d9f6be371b3bf8f7485114a521b41453.jpg

For EDM:
Carl Craig - Darkness (Radio Slave Remix)

Lonestar - New Kicks

Freeform Five - Electromagnetic (Tiefschwarz Dub)

I could probably add another 10 to this list.

and for an old school trance flashback for @bqknight:

Vimana - We Came (Original Mix)

For everything else:
Tool - Jerk-Off

Tool - Flood

Beach House - Myth

Eric Clapton - Layla

Daniel Romano - Middle Child

Last edited:

Disturbed, Slipknot, and Bobaflex?

Lol. Rock out with your cock out, bro.
Bro-metal is awesome.

Disturbed, Slipknot, and Bobaflex?

Lol. Rock out with your cock out, bro.
Bro-metal is awesome.
I said disturbed used to be good...the sickness and believe were damned near perfect....2 completely different sounding albums but I loved them....now, meh...
Slipknot has fallen off too...bobaflex has only gotten lucky with 2 songs, and 1 of them was a cover...

truthfully the best shows Ive seen in a few years were PM5k in tampa 2 years ago and Against me at the beecham.

Come on chemmie, your hippy ass knows you cant say anything bad about against me...talking bad against a LGBQT band is a violation of your well documented beliefs that Jill stein gave you...

Wrong. All of this. Wrong.

Um whats wrong about it...draiman became a douche and now hes like one of the directors pulling snooty s#1t to try and get an oscar instead of just making a good movie...

I already knew he could sing, his entire Believe Album was him actually singing...but this cover is just him being a try hard douche even more than he already is...his head is 1 step away from being larger than scott stapp's

Last edited:
I just YouTube'd Bobaflex- LOL.

Another shitty band trying the "white trash rocker" meme.
I flat out said they sucked except for 2 songs...and they are from west virginia, what do you expect...

But they do have a good version of sound of silence...there hey you isnt bad either...I guess that makes them a s#1ttier version of Dope...

Jupiter - Gustav Holtz

Jack Tar - John Phillip Sousa

Ice Cream - Wynton Marsalis / Eric Clapton from the Lincoln Center

The only music that should be played really loud is Latin music, everything else is noise

Say what you want about Slayer but if you've never seen that song played live, you need to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT