ADVERTISEMENT

Lower that Pot of Water or I'll Shoot!

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003

This is The Most Bizarre story of police misconduct I've ever heard.

The victim called the police to report a suspicious person lurking outside her home. When two deputies from the sheriff's office arrive, she invites them inside and talks with them in her living room before excusing herself to get a pot of water that was boiling off her stove in the kitchen. Her actions apparently spooked one of the deputies who points his gun at her and demands she....let go of the pot. Seeing the gun, she ducks and he shoots her in the head.

I'd love to have heard what the WC's resident police expert, @sk8knight, thought about this case. I'm guessing this Barney Fife with a gun will claim he feared for his life from this mother of two wielding a deadly kitchen pot in her hands. FYI, this yahoo had previously worked in six other police stations over the previous two years.

This is The Most Bizarre story of police misconduct I've ever heard.

The victim called the police to report a suspicious person lurking outside her home. When two deputies from the sheriff's office arrive, she invites them inside and talks with them in her living room before excusing herself to get a pot of water that was boiling off her stove in the kitchen. Her actions apparently spooked one of the deputies who points his gun at her and demands she....let go of the pot. Seeing the gun, she ducks and he shoots her in the head.

I'd love to have heard what the WC's resident police expert, @sk8knight, thought about this case. I'm guessing this Barney Fife with a gun will claim he feared for his life from this mother of two wielding a deadly kitchen pot in her hands. FYI, this yahoo had previously worked in six other police stations over the previous two years.
You post a lot of polarizing $h!t... Give it a rest. Be a change agent for good, share news stories of sides coming together. People like you are a major part of the problem in this wonderful country of opportunities.

And tonight Trump just called for federal immunity for police officers, which means this essentially wouldn't even be a crime, so yeah, I think it's something worth talking about.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
And tonight Trump just called for federal immunity for police officers, which means this essentially wouldn't even be a crime, so yeah, I think it's something worth talking about.
Wow. I hadn't heard that. Truly mind-boggling.

Listen, most cops are professionals and I admire what they do. You couldn't pay me enough to do their job in today's world.

That said, there are gun fetishists (like this story's moron deputy) who are in it for all the wrong reasons. Trump's message is an open advertisement to "come aboard, all you Dirty Harrys out there!"

Derek Chauvin was innocent, Fentanyl Floyd died of an overdose and the world is a better place without him.

The cop that shot this woman deserves the death penalty

Leftists won’t be able to comprehend this stance

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Derek Chauvin was innocent, Fentanyl Floyd died of an overdose and the world is a better place without him.

The cop that shot this woman deserves the death penalty

Leftists won’t be able to comprehend this stance

Have a little respect for Floyd, ffs. Dude celebrated four years of sobriety this year.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT