ADVERTISEMENT

Main Football requests makeup game this Saturday

In contrast to SC State, Maine is a solid FCS team. They just beat Western Kentucky and are 2-0.

So I say why not? Better than not playing anyone and ending the season with 1 less game played.

Reactions: Mikesi
We just should just get any game scheduled this weekend as long as it’s doable, but unfortunately it’s probably not.

October 27th is out of the question unless it’s a good team. Home or away and they charge the Thursday game to a Saturday. That’s my 2 cents. No to NGEbraska

Not going to happen. Home game and UCF doesn’t make enough money to cover cost of paying people to work. Away game to Maine? No thanks. Off day is more important. We don’t need a 12 th game. Why do people think we have to have 12 games?

Not going to happen. Home game and UCF doesn’t make enough money to cover cost of paying people to work. Away game to Maine? No thanks. Off day is more important. We don’t need a 12 th game. Why do people think we have to have 12 games?
We don’t. First time in history that we should have 7 home games. Get ready for FAU people. This weekend is done and October 27th is very unlikely. If we don’t make the CCG, that final weekend is a consideration at best

Reactions: Knight Strength
Because every game can be used for improvement; especially much needed experience for backups. I’d love to get Mack in for another half plus.

Fans forget how much injuries and fatigue management play a roll in performance. Or don't realize it.

The extra bye week will help increase chances of extending our win streak.

Even with our schedule in tact, our sos was not good enough to get into the invitational.

This is what I'm thinking too. Take advantage of two bye weeks now. As long as Boise loses this week our path to the NY6 bowl game is clear and that's probably the ceiling with this schedule and invitational situation.

Bring on the Moscow Bears!!!! Rematch of our 1992 stomping of them!!

VT will also have to prepare 3 days.

Like it or not, VT could lose a game and still make the playoffs. UCF needs to go undefeated to make a New Year’s bowl or the playoffs.

I don’t know who I think would win the game. FSU might suck so maybe VT isn’t that good. But their coach seems to be doing good things there. Anyhow, not worth the risk.

Last edited:
WV also lost a home game with NCSt this weekend. We don't know how VT or WV will finish this season. I do know if we do play either team this weekend it will guarantee us a future home game with either team as part of deal.

WV also lost a home game with NCSt this weekend. We don't know how VT or WV will finish this season. I do know if we do play either team this weekend it will guarantee us a future home game with either team as part of deal.

It's Wednesday already. There's no way to prepare for a new opponent in only 2 days.

Correct, this weekend talk is now over.
Just think of the possibilities if the AD's of WV and UCF made a decision quicker . 2 Heisman contenders Will Grier and MM battling out this weekend. That will be exciting matchup.

Last edited:
Just think of the possibilities if the AD's of WV and UCF made a decision quicker . 2 Heisman contenders Will Grier and MM battling out this weekend. That will be exciting matchup.
It would have been nice. Additionally we could have rammed it down that West Vagina’s Trolls throat, however it didn’t happen quick enough. It’s now basically Thursday in several hours and no news.

Game would make up for the one we missed with them during 2017 hurricane season. This probably isn't a great idea because they're not FBS which means it has bowl eligibility implications. Funny they posted this on twitter though. Reminds me of something we would do.

PS took a few tries to get the op correct

AevgXrO.jpg

#UCFacts

Game would make up for the one we missed with them during 2017 hurricane season. This probably isn't a great idea because they're not FBS which means it has bowl eligibility implications. Funny they posted this on twitter though. Reminds me of something we would do.

Our friends in Alabama commented on this...

https://articles.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/09/maine_challenges_national_cham.amp

The game was a home game for NC State. NC State declined the offer to play us in Morgantown.

It would have been nice. Additionally we could have rammed it down that West Vagina’s Trolls throat, however it didn’t happen quick enough. It’s now basically Thursday in several hours and no news.
Keep dreaming. We would only schedule a P5 team replacement.

Keep dreaming. We would only schedule a P5 team replacement.
Obviously by your recent mediocre records it’s going to have to be a crappy P5 team, because you can’t beat anyone good and certainly can’t touch this P6 school, otherwise know as the National Champions.

UCF's reply...

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
The only thing pathetic is having one good year and then believing you are a powerhouse. That's why you are so entertaining.
One good year is better than none

Remember 2014 when we beat Baylor in the Fiesta Bowl (another good year). Sure you do. If you don’t, here’s a reminder. 73-42!! Yeah baby!!!!

73 points!! Now that’s pathetic!!

Reactions: moonlight-knight
What about the following year when you went 0-12......losing to EVERY team in your awful conference?
TAKE A LAP
What about how irrelevant and mediocre you have been constantly year after year in your overrated conference. Perhaps you should move down to FCS level. Obviously your team is in over it’s head

Take a Lap

Since joining the Big 12, West Vagina has had one 10 win season and a total record of 45-34 and this Troll dare shows himself on this board pounding his chest. Obviously your team can’t handle the weakest P5 conference

Since joining the Big 12, West Vagina has had one 10 win season and a total record of 45-34 and this Troll dare shows himself on this board pounding his chest. Obviously your team can’t handle the weakest P5 conference
That's what's funny, I'm not pounding my chest....I'm making fun of you for pounding yours. You have the most entertaining level of arrogance on this board. One undefeated season in a cupcake conference and you think you're the pinnacle of college football?:joy:Your only P5 games are against terrible ACC teams. Your delusion is truly entertaining.[thumb2]

That's what's funny, I'm not pounding my chest....I'm making fun of you for pounding yours. You have the most entertaining level of arrogance on this board. One undefeated season in a cupcake conference and you think you're the pinnacle of college football?:joy:Your only P5 games are against terrible ACC teams. Your delusion is truly entertaining.[thumb2]
Maybe your team would be better off in the FCS, so that you could become relevant in a conference. We beat Auburn last year and Baylor who clearly beat you down. We beat those P5 teams and Big-10 Maryland in 2017, who other than a Hurricane cancelled GT game was the only team who would dare schedule us.

Obviously your Troll pea size brain is too stupid to register all of this information and retain it

Fact of the matter is West Vagina is too scared presently to schedule us. You’re embarrassing yourself as a 7-6 fan coming on here to try to hang with the National Champions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT