ADVERTISEMENT

Majority of Americans, particularly white people, don't support #BLM

I would say I do not have a completely favorable view of BLM. Just like I don't have a favorable view of certain LGBT or "Progressive" groups.

I just don't agree with their methodology on things.

I would say I do not have a completely favorable view of BLM. Just like I don't have a favorable view of certain LGBT or "Progressive" groups.

I just don't agree with their methodology on things.

^^^^^^^self-loathing racist. Even better.

Reactions: MACHater02
It's because their stated mission doesn't align with their actions. They are a militant racist machine.

They started with Zimmerman in the article. Sigh ...

Talk about a case of government lawyers and the media f'ing up what should have been a open and shut case for Manslaughter, had the police been listened to, and it pushed it through, like they wanted to after that very first night. But nope, the US media reported the police didn't do anything, despite grilling him for 5 hours.

It also didn't help that Martin's girlfriend lied on the stand. And that GPS of both Martin's and Zimmerman's phones confirmed Zimmerman's story that he stopped following Martin the second the dispatcher told him to stop, and it was Martin who ran all the way back to confront him, looking for a fight.

But who cares about facts and the real peple to blame for the failure of the system?

And that's the thing ... non-black America are tired of the "Bonfire of the Vanities" attitude in the US media, the lip service, the lack of facts. It's not that we're not sympathetic to the issues, and want change ... it's that things 'fly off the handle' and then, again, "Bonfire of the Vanities."

Just like when Senator Booker recently introduced legislation to make weed legal. He completely loaded it with 'entitlement programs' that went well beyond just helping African-American communities. He went for the pure popularist angle.

So tired of that out of both the left and right, as a Libertarian.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT