ADVERTISEMENT

Make UCF Football Fun Again!

I fear if this isn’t corrected soon and we don’t capitalize being in a P4 conference, we could end up like USF.

The inevitable conference realignment will happen again in a few years and only the successful will get plucked to the super conferences. The clock is already ticking.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I fear if this isn’t corrected soon and we don’t capitalize being in a P4 conference, we could end up like USF.

The inevitable conference realignment will happen again in a few years and only the successful will get plucked to the super conferences. The clock is already ticking.
Sadly yes. With Gus and Tik Tok I fear we won't make it into the next realignment. BYU will

Reactions: UCFsbarro

we are stuck in hell with an AD (and possibly a President) that don’t care.

I hope he fires him but he probably ‘forces changes’ and Boom addicts will nod their head only to go 5-7 next season.

we are stuck in hell with an AD (and possibly a President) that don’t care.

I hope he fires him but he probably ‘forces changes’ and Boom addicts will nod their head only to go 5-7 next season.
Agreed. The jury is still out (for me) on Cartwright. He seemed way more articulate and knowledgeable about the state of UCF athletics at the Orange County board meeting requesting the tourism dollars. Tik Tok was there next to him, hands in pockets, looking clueless.

I have no issues with the President and AD I have been at a few functions and see their work on the athletic dept. I’m ok with it. They could not fire Gus last year as the only newbie to go bowling The extension I don’t know enough about the circumstances.
Both have upgraded the facilities bigtime n brought in a wealth of money thru normal n inventive ways. This is on Gus they have given him everything and I would think a serious discussion about where we r and where we r going
Overall im good with the president n AD again this is on Gus. They have given him everything to succeed

I have no issues with the President and AD I have been at a few functions and see their work on the athletic dept. I’m ok with it. They could not fire Gus last year as the only newbie to go bowling The extension I don’t know enough about the circumstances.
Both have upgraded the facilities bigtime n brought in a wealth of money thru normal n inventive ways. This is on Gus they have given him everything and I would think a serious discussion about where we r and where we r going
Overall im good with the president n AD again this is on Gus. They have given him everything to succeed
The ad is probably a pedo that uses a app designed for teens and dms them.

Does anyone have proof of this? I honestly don't understand how this TT Terry thing got started.
I believe he did some things with his daughter on TikTok that were musically oriented. It seems like it was good family fun
I think we should stay classy about it n come and stick to football. It’s one thing to criticize somebody about their job. I am not a big Gus fan. But I would never lower myself to say such things. The above comments are so despicable in my opinion. In other news, I see that the Minnesota coach was involved in some message board statement that led to a lawsuit just saying.
The ad is probably a pedo that uses a app designed for teens and dms them.
Be careful. https://gopherhole.com/boards/threads/man-ive-never-seen-message-board-users-sued-before.74360/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT