ADVERTISEMENT

Man accused of 'punching' pregnant deaf woman, service dog being shoved

Wow- Fuk that guy and his douche bag son

Someone needs to beat Timothy’s ass

so many questions. First did she see herself as a pregnant female or a fat man?
Did the dog see itself as a cat, Many men consider cats fair game.
Should the govt outlaw fist, or at least reduce the # of finger available on them.

The FBI is involved.
good. hope that pos family pays the price for that. completely unacceptable.

if you have a dog allergy, that is fine. as soon as you see them sitting down ask to be moved. dont wait until the flight is over to make it a problem.

I’m glad places are finally starting to crack down on this fake service animal crap. Obviously this wasn’t the case here, where the dog was a true service animal.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I’m glad places are finally starting to crack down on this fake service animal crap. Obviously this wasn’t the case here, where the dog was a true service animal.
Oh yeah. I'm really glad about that. I know I'll be in the minority here, but it simply irritates the hell out of me when I see people that can't leave their stupid pets at home and feel the need to take them to restaurants, Home Depot, Target, etc. No one gives a shit about your damned pet and are you so insecure that you have to take it everywhere.

Oh yeah. I'm really glad about that. I know I'll be in the minority here, but it simply irritates the hell out of me when I see people that can't leave their stupid pets at home and feel the need to take them to restaurants, Home Depot, Target, etc. No one gives a shit about your damned pet and are you so insecure that you have to take it everywhere.

I don’t think you’re in the minority. I hate it too. There is nothing I hate more than people with “service” animals that they got through a bs certificate on the internet without any actual training. And get out of here with the service birds, lizards, reptiles, and other non-sense. Dogs and mini-horses, that’s it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT