ADVERTISEMENT

Man gets flat tire in Pine Hills. Guess what happens next?

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Not sure if this guy should buy a lottery ticket or not?

Man gets flat tire yesterday afternoon in Pine Hills so he pulls into a 7-11 to out air in his tires...and guess what happens next?

If you guessed a shootout between 2 customers who were filling up their cars with gas...you win and if you guessed one of those bullets would hit the guy at the air pump's windshield and shattered glass would cut him on his forehead, you win...but guess what happens next?

Innocent bystander was scared shitless so he does what anyone else would do, RUN for your life...and guess what happens next?

If you guessed he would run down Silver Star Rd and moments later get ROBBED by 3 people in a BMW, you win!

Poor guy....gets flat tire...survives a daytime shootout to then only get robbed moments later by others.

Ch 6 story/interview

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/gunfight-sends-man-to-hospital-with-injury

Man gets flat tire yesterday afternoon in Pine Hills so he pulls into a 7-11 to out air in his tires...and guess what happens next?

If you guessed a shootout between 2 customers who were filling up their cars with gas...you win and if you guessed one of those bullets would hit the guy at the air pump's windshield and shattered glass would cut him on his forehead, you win...but guess what happens next?

Innocent bystander was scared shitless so he does what anyone else would do, RUN for your life...and guess what happens next?

If you guessed he would run down Silver Star Rd and moments later get ROBBED by 3 people in a BMW, you win!

Poor guy....gets flat tire...survives a daytime shootout to then only get robbed moments later by others.

Ch 6 story/interview

You gotta be crazy driving through Pine Hills at 3:00 p.m.

Ch 6 story/interview

You gotta be crazy driving through Pine Hills at 3:00 p.m.

LOL!

Hey...my first real job out of UCF was located on Silver Star Rd. Good times back then.

South Orlando. Orange and Michigan. There are actual bums walking within steps of my house. GASP!!!!

NEXT!

That’s what I’m saying. I remember you glorifying your house in some gentrified leftist paradise and then days later had your house broken into.

Does having bums in walking distance earn you street cred at the Bernie Bro meetings?

K_L is scared of minorities.

I have no idea of the race of the 2 shooters at the gas station nor the 3 guys in BMW who robbed the fleeing victim.

It was a beautiful afternoon. Could have been anyone.

Last edited:
friend used to be orange county sherif and told me a story about why they never go to calls there alone anymore. i guess a few years ago a guy went to a call alone. when he returned to his car, it was on cinder blocks and the tires had been stolen.

You right-wingers are scared of everything. Scared of blacks. Scared of gays. Scared of Muslims. Scared of Mexicans. Scared of immigrants. Scared of the poor. Scared of women who aren't scared of you. Scared of living in a house without a bunch of guns and a gate to keep scary people out.

The last line of that article doesn't appear to make a whole lot of sense:

"It does not appear either of the two people detained who were shooting at each other will face any charges since officers say both men had concealed carry permits."

It certainly lacks context.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT