ADVERTISEMENT

Man WTF is this bullsh*t???!!!

Wait a little peck doesn't get you hyped up for a nationally televised game? You'd want some hype music or a strong pre game speech over that? lol

So this is a new thing to me, I've played (not in the 2000 lol) so need help in this. I would have laughed and ignored this. What's the difference this century? (Honest question so don't be an a-hole).

1. It’s embarrassing all around.
2. It shows a lack of control & leadership.
3. It shows a lack of seriousness prior to a huge home game.
4. It lacks foresight into how the players may feel. It’s inappropriate.
5. It weakens your image and can be used against you in recruiting. It’s a layup for opposing coaches to reference this.

Reactions: Willie Knightime
You guys are idiots. This had zero effect on anything.
If that has zero effect, then I assume you must think fans cheering/home field advantage has no effect either.

Purpose of the pregame speech is to motivate and energize the players to come out ready to dominate. At best, those players were coming out laughing, if they did not think it was super weird that someone was asking them to kiss them.

It’s pretty simple really….great leadership great results. See John Hitt and Danny White.
Average leadership average results…See Alexander Cartwright and Terry Mohajir.

Our current regime are all great people, mean well and are working hard…but they don’t have the juice to be elite.

Side note….lets watch the shit show when TMo “leads” the stadium/facilities expansion…stay tuned…CTFO!!!

It’s pretty simple really….great leadership great results. See John Hitt and Danny White.
Average leadership average results…See Alexander Cartwright and Terry Mohajir.

Our current regime are all great people, mean well and are working hard…but they don’t have the juice to be elite.

Side note….lets watch the shit show when TMo “leads” the stadium/facilities expansion…stay tuned…CTFO!!!
God I was just thinkin earlier how much I miss Danny White 🤦🏾‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT