ADVERTISEMENT

Many Trump suporters continue to be repulsive to women as Rudy Giuliani's wife files for divorce.

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
On the same evening Rudy went full meltdown on TV and blew up his boss' legal defense against both campaign contribution fraud and obstruction, his 3rd wife files for divorce. What is it about trumpism that drives women away so fast. Rudy wasn't on the job for even a month before he drove his wife away. What gives?

JFK and Bill Clinton cheated on their wives. Thomas Jefferson slept with his slaves.

What does this have to do with being a good President again?

Man, typical leftist who can't stay on topic.
The thread isn't about what presidents are sexual irresponsible. It's about why Trump supporters are so repulsive to women. Rudy had his file for divorce right away. Remember The Mooch? Divorced same week he took the job. I don't know what it is but for some reason Trump supporters seem to repulse women.

The thread isn't about what presidents are sexual irresponsible. It's about why Trump supporters are so repulsive to women. Rudy had his file for divorce right away. Remember The Mooch? Divorced same week he took the job. I don't know what it is but for some reason Trump supporters seem to repulse women.

News flash: People don't vote on Presidents or leaders because of their personal lives. They vote on them because they are good leaders.

I think its safe to say spacecoast is our worst new poster. Nothing but personal attacks and completely off topic insults.

I haven't had one personal attack on you. Sadly, you can't handle that Trump won the election and the left has ZERO message for America.

Did I say you attacked me? No. Learn to read, might be asking a bit much for a Trumpeter.

You are an unintelligent troll.

842 likes in 17,856 posts. What an embarrassment.

You sure know what it's like to be ignored. You bring zero substance to this board.

I really wish you were smart enough to understand that the vast majority of my posts came before there were "likes" on here.

Sadly you are just another unintelligent Trumpet, filling this country's backwater shit holes up with ignorant votes.

He already threatened to kill me. It took 85 years to get to that level, impressive stuff.

No one threatened anything. I told you WHAT the 2nd Amendment is THERE for: tyrants and communists who threaten the Constitution.

Why do you always put words in people's mouths? That's not a threat....that's factual.

Can you post anything with substance and actual facts?

Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
No one threatened anything. I told you WHAT the 2nd Amendment is THERE for: tyrants and communists who threaten the Constitution.

Why do you always put words in people's mouths? That's not a threat....that's factual.

Can you post anything with substance and actual facts?

Exactly what I would expect a threat to sound like.

On the same evening Rudy went full meltdown on TV and blew up his boss' legal defense against both campaign contribution fraud and obstruction, his 3rd wife files for divorce. What is it about trumpism that drives women away so fast. Rudy wasn't on the job for even a month before he drove his wife away. What gives?

You always want to be in people's private bedroom business.

Reactions: spacecoastknight
Now that most of us have Ninja on ignore, FC is determined to fill the void of Board Asshole

Lmao you are still so obsessed with me you can’t help but still read my posts and talk about me.

And today I learned 3 people is “most of the board”. You truly can’t help but just post absolutely wrong stuff on here.

Reactions: MACHater02
nAfTvDl.png

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT