ADVERTISEMENT

March Madness. (BYU 1st round loss)

Kansas moves on past samford 93-89 Final. Kansas was #1 team at start of season. Injury bug got them. UCF beat them this year if that tells you anything when they were #3.

giphy.gif
FAU in the early window

Donnie Jones vs juggernaut UCONN next

Gators vs Colorado at 4ish

Nebraska-Texas A&M early evening . rooting for the people of Corn to feel some joy 🌽

Started rough but Big12 may be on the way to backing up the best conference claim

worried about Houston being banged up w injuries

Kansas moves on past samford 93-89 Final. Kansas was #1 team at start of season. Injury bug got them. UCF beat them this year if that tells you anything when they were #3.
The refs jobbed Samford. Block was clean as can be. Samford should have had the last shot to try and win. Reffing this season has been particularly bad.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
As I predicted, the Big12 is taking a huge dump. Iowa State will be the only one standing by next weekend, imo.

The Zags had about as much of a subpar season (compared to their standards) as Kansas did, but they are handling KU pretty easily

First weekend's over and the Big12 has what?, 3 of EIGHT teams still in it?...after TX loses tonight.

Yea, I'd say that's not great.

And more money? I'm pretty sure UCF won't be seeing any of that additional money

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT