ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
He's so transparent. His sudden interest in Politics and constant public Anti-Trump rants to get applauded by his Hollywood friends seems to be more about self promotion than any real ideological belief.

He's so transparent. His sudden interest in Politics and constant public Anti-Trump rants to get applauded by his Hollywood friends seems to be more about self promotion than any real ideological belief.

Sounds like Cuban is taking pages straight out of Trump's playbook.

He spends most of his time dicking around in Silicon Valley, throwing money at any idiot with a tech start up. All so he can make himself "the guy" in the Valley to beg for money to.

Naturally he has to be "anti-Trump" to keep his sweet cred in the greater San Fran area.

I guess he forgot that his basketball team is smack dab in the middle of a deep red state.

He spends most of his time dicking around in Silicon Valley, throwing money at any idiot with a tech start up. All so he can make himself "the guy" in the Valley to beg for money to.

Naturally he has to be "anti-Trump" to keep his sweet cred in the greater San Fran area.

I guess he forgot that his basketball team is smack dab in the middle of a deep red state.
unfortunately, its starting to shift. not a lot mind you, but it is shifting. as the cost of everything is getting crazier in cali, more and more are leaving the state to tx. Instead of realizing it was their crazy ideas that help create the reason for them to leave in the first place, they are bringing those ideas with them...

Reactions: fabknight
Sounds like Cuban is taking pages straight out of Trump's playbook.
that's my point. I think deep down he's pissed that Trump beat him to the punch to the biggest look at me move in American History.

Cuban was actually complimentary of Trump early in the Primary process but suddenly took a hard turn left up Hillary's ass once he realized Trump won the nomination & had an outside chance at winning

Reactions: UCFhonors
unfortunately, its starting to shift. not a lot mind you, but it is shifting. as the cost of everything is getting crazier in cali, more and more are leaving the state to tx. Instead of realizing it was their crazy ideas that help create the reason for them to leave in the first place, they are bringing those ideas with them...

No different than New Yorkers bringing their shit to Florida.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT