ADVERTISEMENT

Martha Sugalski of WESH

fabknight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2007
She looks like a dominatrix to me. I can't decide if that's good or bad.
Martha%20Sugalski_1454993700995_1361429_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

I found the trick with her. Use you finger to cover up her ravine-like mouth and she looks attractive.

saw her at winnie palmer when my first daughter was born. she was taking a tour because she was getting ready to have triplets.

Those lips have had at least 2 surgeries

The nose at least one. Probably something on the face too

I don’t know why people do that to themselves

The doc did a super job on her/his boobies.

She's very nice. She shops at our Publix and I've seen her several times talking to people in the store. She's very polite to the employees as well.

Could very different behind the scenes but I've seen similar people in her position who were absolute dicks to customer service for no reason whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: btbones
saw her at winnie palmer when my first daughter was born. she was taking a tour because she was getting ready to have triplets.

That's funny you say that as we had the same room she had. It was the biggest room there. No idea how we got it.

She's very nice. She shops at our Publix and I've seen her several times talking to people in the store. She's very polite to the employees as well.

Could very different behind the scenes but I've seen similar people in her position who were absolute dicks to customer service for no reason whatsoever.

Bay News 9's Veronica Cintron shops at our Publix since it's right next door to BN9.

She's also very......nice.

Her Triplets seem like great kids who are famous...their friendship with the local gargage guys made national news:

from my very brief encounter with her at winnie palmer she seemed very nice and polite. i do know she is crazy. her stomach was about to burst and she was wearing heals...

How does she look in person?

She is super nice and spends a small fortune to maintain her looks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT