ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Mikey Williams to UCF

could be a great addition if he keeps it together and gets clear of the mess he made.
At worse it will be a wasted spot on roster, There is no doubt if he can return to earlier form he could be great here.
I expect Dawkins has done a serious evaluation of the situation.

Reactions: tarble777
could be a great addition if he keeps it together and gets clear of the mess he made.
At worse it will be a wasted spot on roster, There is no doubt if he can return to earlier form he could be great here.
Realistically, this kid was named the best 7th grade basketball player in the country, was asked to play with Bronny James' traveling team, got high praise from Lebron and was the TIKTOK/social media star of his class. And he was expertly marketed. I wouldn't hazard to guess how much NIL money he was promised from Memphis. So, beyond basketball, unless this kid suddenly finds a love for anything other than money, I'd say we get him on the court asap and enjoy his short time with us....

Well, from what I've read, he's pleaded guilty to a felony which can be reduced to a misdemeanor if he completes certain activities by August. I don't know the precedent Johnny's setting if he lets the kid play this season, especially before he gets the reduction. I don't recall any athletes who have played for us after they pleaded guilty to a felony and before they were sentenced. If that happened, in my opinion it'd be a precedent.

shooters gotta shoot.

31ca77a4473b3b93158285fa85ea3806.gif

Or buy skittles at a gas station and walk home
Yeah……………………I must have missed that in the story. And all this time I thought that flake Zimmerman was acquitted, but clearly you, who was not privy to all of the evidence presented at trial know better. Note to self: do not physically attack others and not expect them to defend themselves.
People come to this board to talk UCF sports, not politics, let’s keep it that way.

Yeah……………………I must have missed that in the story. And all this time I thought that flake Zimmerman was acquitted, but clearly you, who was not privy to all of the evidence presented at trial know better. Note to self: do not physically attack others and not expect them to defend themselves.
People come to this board to talk UCF sports, not politics, let’s keep it that way.
didn’t start it and figured what that slob has done after that he wouldn’t have any defenders left

I thought we looked bad offensively in first half but both teams were 3 of 13 from 3 in first half. Haven’t checked to see how both ended up.
We had 33 fouls shots n didn’t take advantage of them. unfortunately that killed us.

Diallo has turned into a REAL nice find.

It will be interesting how the PG duties evolve.

BYU is a 3 point team. Even the center ( who looks like he is ready for the local tavern league team) hit some big 3s

We had 33 fouls shots n didn’t take advantage of them. unfortunately that killed us.

Diallo has turned into a REAL nice find.

It will be interesting how the PG duties evolve.

BYU is a 3 point team. Even the center ( who looks like he is ready for the local tavern league team) hit some big 3s
They have a Muslim Center. I thought that was kind of strange. They ended up 8 of 26. Not great but got the win. Yes if we hit 1 of 2 free throws the times we missed both, we would have won.

Yep if they made some foul shots they win (and that is still shooting under 30% from the field and 19% from 3.)

It’s sorta encouraging because they can’t shoot worse than that n still should’ve won. Great atmosphere too.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
what baggage does he have?

nevermind, I just read it...gun charges. How nice. He'll fit in with Florida nicely.

Why would Dawkins bring in a kid who fired a gun into a car? Doesn't seem to have #UCFmorals. I bet he never sees the court.
This kid got a lucky break that most don't get. It could have easily been murder. Our justice system is consistently inconsistent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT