ADVERTISEMENT

McMaster and Trump's Lawyer OUT!

I was going to save this for a new thread tomorrow but meh.

I would be worried about the turnover if the replacements weren't just as qualified if not better than their predecessor. Trump's team has not weakened with the turnover, it's at worst stayed the same but I believe the team is only getting better with each move. If Trump doesn't like someone they have to go, if someone doesn't like working for Trump they have to go. That is how business works. You're either adapting and growing or you're dying.

Tillerson - Pompeo
Spicer - Sanders
Priebus - Kelly
Flynn - McMaster - Bolton
Comey - Wray
Price was a loss but that was his own fault

The left will vilify turnover because they have no idea how the real world works and they have TDS. Anti-Trumpers will do it because they have TDS and would bash Trump if he cured cancer. Trump was elected to shake everything up and create change and that's exactly what he's been doing since day one.

Just 3 weeks ago...lmao
Trump calls report of looming McMaster exit 'fake news,' aide says

03/01/2018 05:59 PM EST

Updated 03/01/2018 06:20 PM EST

The Trump administration batted down a new report on Thursday that national security adviser H.R. McMaster could be on his way out, with President Donald Trump telling a spokesman for the National Security Council that the article was “fake news.”

So one of the Iraq War’s biggest cheerleader’s and advocate is now going to be the National Security Advisor. Really draining the swamp.

I was going to save this for a new thread tomorrow but meh.

I would be worried about the turnover if the replacements weren't just as qualified if not better than their predecessor. Trump's team has not weakened with the turnover, it's at worst stayed the same but I believe the team is only getting better with each move. If Trump doesn't like someone they have to go, if someone doesn't like working for Trump they have to go. That is how business works. You're either adapting and growing or you're dying.

Tillerson - Pompeo
Spicer - Sanders
Priebus - Kelly
Flynn - McMaster - Bolton
Comey - Wray
Price was a loss but that was his own fault

The left will vilify turnover because they have no idea how the real world works and they have TDS. Anti-Trumpers will do it because they have TDS and would bash Trump if he cured cancer. Trump was elected to shake everything up and create change and that's exactly what he's been doing since day one.

The guy who lives in a trailer on his Daddy's property, and was gifted a job with Daddy's construction company is going to tell us how the real world, and real businesses, work.
LOL.

The guy who lives in a trailer on his Daddy's property, and was gifted a job with Daddy's construction company is going to tell us how the real world, and real businesses, work.
LOL.

Not gonna lie, I was thinking the same thing, except add in: the guy who's never even left Fl is going to lecture us on international politics. You gotta give him credit for trying, but regurgitating fox news only gets you so far.

Lose an argument and resort to personal attacks. Shocking new development from the left.

Lose an argument and resort to personal attacks. Shocking new development from the left.

I'm sorry for offending you bob, you are right, we should listen to the most ignorant backwoods hillbilly who has never ventured more than 100 miles from his farmstead about international politics. Every snowflake has an important opinion and must be heard, no matter how wrong it is.

Btw those weren't personal attacks, personal attacks are calling someone a moron (2x), shithead, demented, idiot, etc. You know, like your buddy 85 does every day. Why haven't you once called him out?

out of all of the changes Bolton scares me the most. Spicer -> sanders? who cares, its irrelevant really. During the campaign everyone was worried about Clinton being a war hawk, rightfully so, but Bolton is the biggest hawk in DC and if he is allowed to have his way we'll be knee deep in more wars than we are already in.

Really new innovative material guys . Make jokes about trailers and rednecks . If we made those jokes about anyone other than country folks like ourselves we’d be branded all sorts of phobes and ists . But keep on repping the movement of acceptance and tolerance boys . Y’all are making them proud

I never get offended by what is said on here. You all have been calling me trailer trash for a decade, it's not a new joke. I'm just pointing out the tactics consistently used by the left when you all can't debate like adults. You have three posts ITT and two of them are laced with insults because you can't debate with grown up words. You're only embarrassing yourself.

I'm not 85's mom and I don't really care what he calls you. Of everyone here you deserve that type of treatment the most.

Reactions: btbones
out of all of the changes Bolton scares me the most. Spicer -> sanders? who cares, its irrelevant really. During the campaign everyone was worried about Clinton being a war hawk, rightfully so, but Bolton is the biggest hawk in DC and if he is allowed to have his way we'll be knee deep in more wars than we are already in.

Bolton won't have more sway than Mattis. Trump won't do anything without Mattis' approval IMO.

I never get offended by what is said on here. You all have been calling me trailer trash for a decade, it's not a new joke. I'm just pointing out the tactics consistently used by the left when you all can't debate like adults. You have three posts ITT and two of them are laced with insults because you can't debate with grown up words. You're only embarrassing yourself.

I'm not 85's mom and I don't really care what he calls you. Of everyone here you deserve that type of treatment the most.

Lol your butthurt shows Bobby. Without me you would still be babbling around about the 1st ammendment means people have to listen to you and countless other idiotic things you've posted.

Bolton won't have more sway than Mattis. Trump won't do anything without Mattis' approval IMO.
I do agree but the big problem to me is Bolton is much more in line with Trump's instincts than Mattis. Its been reported Trump really doesn't agree with much that Mattis says, and although he respects Mattis, based on what we've seen so far, Trump will make a more assertive effort to push Mattis out, respectfully, and get someone in as Sec of State that is more in line with the thinking of his recent hires Pompeo and Bolton.

I do agree but the big problem to me is Bolton is much more in line with Trump's instincts than Mattis. Its been reported Trump really doesn't agree with much that Mattis says, and although he respects Mattis, based on what we've seen so far, Trump will make a more assertive effort to push Mattis out, respectfully, and get someone in as Sec of State that is more in line with the thinking of his recent hires Pompeo and Bolton.

I don’t know. Bolton is still a globalist. A globalist hawk with some nationalist tendencies. It’s a weird hire because Trump was very much against the Iraq war and Bolton was one of its leading proponents. They don’t necessarily agree policy wise.

To me this was done completely because Bolton says nice things about Trump on Fox News where as McMaster’s frustrations were starting to boil over into public criticism. McMasters down fall was when he said the Russian indictments was absolute proof the Russians meddled in the election. I knew then and there he was gone.

Really new innovative material guys . Make jokes about trailers and rednecks . If we made those jokes about anyone other than country folks like ourselves we’d be branded all sorts of phobes and ists . But keep on repping the movement of acceptance and tolerance boys . Y’all are making them proud

What dumb rednecks don't seem to understand is being a ignorant redneck is a choice. Being female, black, Hispanic, gay, trans, middle-eastern, Indian, mulatto, etc. isn't. People don't tolerate ignorance and blatant racism or sexism anymore, and that upsets dumb rednecks. You don't get to be upset because people don't tolerate your ignorance. That's not how it works.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs

We're talking about how the real world works, and how the real business world works, Bob. Give us your experiences and life-lessons, please. You are clearly the most experienced here on how the real business world works.

What dumb rednecks don't seem to understand is being a ignorant redneck is a choice. Being female, black, Hispanic, gay, trans, middle-eastern, Indian, mulatto, etc. isn't. People don't tolerate ignorance and blatant racism or sexism anymore, and that upsets dumb rednecks. You don't get to be upset because people don't tolerate your ignorance. That's not how it works.

Would you care to share some of my acts of racism and sexism?

We're talking about how the real world works, and how the real business world works, Bob. Give us your experiences and life-lessons, please. You are clearly the most experienced here on how the real business world works.

I've never claimed to be the most experienced or even the most knowledgeable, stop lying. Do you have any specific topics you would like to discuss or do you just want me to write a book on 32 years of life and 18-19 years of work?

The main problem is Sanders is only considered an improvement because of who she replaced: Spicer.
Spicer-->Scaramucci-->Hicks-->xxx (bar is kind of low for this)
Tillerson --> Pompeo (after almost destroying the State Department, anybody is an improvement)
Priebus --> Kelly (fake news are already saying he is in the way out)
Flynn --> McMaster --> Bolton (anybody was better than POS Flynn)
Comey --> Wray (Nobody knows what Comey was trying to do)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT