ADVERTISEMENT

McMurphy has UCF unranked in AP poll ballout: D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T-E-D

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
what a dirtbag. Unranked and unloved.

UCF Twitter mafia unite and e-bomb this guy some hate. This guy is a shill for the cartel. I thought he was fair and unbiased. No more.

Just when you think the Cartel would stop embarrassing themselves, one of their members does something like this

Reactions: UCFBS
Yet another reason why preseason rankings are silly.

Would be better to ignore them instead of respond and drive up the click count.
Yes just ignore them. Preseason rankings are garbage. I’ll still be saying it in 20 years when we are preseason #1

Reactions: UCFBS
Yes just ignore them. Preseason rankings are garbage. I’ll still be saying it in 20 years when we are preseason #1
Unfortunately the CFP doesn't consider them 'garbage,' as you have to start ranked in the AP to even have a chance at the CFP.

The CFP has consistently ranked AAC and MWC G5s 3-4x lower than the BCS computers.

Yes, if preseason polls are garbage then the cartel invitational is manure
Exactly. I don't care about the AP poll or CFP invitational. As a fan I care about W-L, and getting to the CCG because those are things we can settle on the field. FBS is a tough place to compete and there's so many teams... I understand polls and rankings might be the best thing we can do right now but they only serve the P5 conferences. We have to worry about what we can control.

Wow! Disrespected to the max. Time to run up the score on North Carolina and Pittsburgh.

Hopefully the above will happen backups.

UCF can't afford to have McKenzie playing meaningless minutes in 2nd half of any blowout as his 2 main backups (Redshirt Freshmen and True Freshmen who is a walk-on) have never taken a snap at the Div I level...let alone thrown a college pass.

So here is my take. This year for UCF the talking heads consider anything less than a perfect season cause for a "see I told you so" . The moment we lose a game we will be pummeled by naysayers and trolls. People like BM are just playing the odds so that they can have the upper hand.

So here is my take. This year for UCF the talking heads consider anything less than a perfect season cause for a "see I told you so" . The moment we lose a game we will be pummeled by naysayers and trolls. People like BM are just playing the odds so that they can have the upper hand.

Oh yea! you can bank on that. Because why wouldn't they - based on all the other back-to-back undefeated seasons. Oh wait, hasn't happened since 1954/55:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_undefeated_NCAA_Division_I_football_teams

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Reactions: Central Floridave
Actually since Nebraska 94 and 95

EDIT and Toledo in the 60's

So in a way, we're kind of due for another B2B undefeated season in FBS

Even if that happens, the P5 cartel won’t let us into the invitational. It’s for club VIPs only.

Even if that happens, the P5 cartel won’t let us into the invitational. It’s for club VIPs only.
Oh definitely. Anyone who believes otherwise just doesn't understand how the world works.

The CFP committee is looking to seed the playoff with 4 out of about 15 name brands. They search for narratives/excuses to only include those brand names.

We were all too focused on how UCF was getting screwed over relative to Wisconsin to see how bad Wisconsin was getting screwed over.

Wisconsin was positioned such that they were going to get left out too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT