ADVERTISEMENT

Meet our first black olympia.... wait, what?

aMaybe she did a 23 and me like Pocahontas.
With the insanely miniscule result... 1/32nd (5 generations back) to 1/1,024th (10 generations back). I don't know what's worse, that 'Wilma Mankiller' did the test as some sort of validation, or the fact that she claimed it was 'proof?!'

I'm 1/8th (3 generations back, and on the Dawes rolls, unlike Warren) myself, so I do know nothing pissed off not only the 3 Cherokee Tribes, but over 200 other tribal leaders, than when Warren and the left, including the Mass Media, started defending her pathetic result... which has absolutely no use as 'proof.'

Meanwhile the NYT thinks there’s too many damn Asians taking skating spots these days. The media can’t help but make everything about race, it’s going well for them*

Meanwhile the NYT thinks there’s too many damn Asians taking skating spots these days. The media can’t help but make everything about race, it’s going well for them*

Remember how they were warning about white conservatives becoming anti-asian because of the "Chyna virus"? It's pretty amazing how the left has fully embraced that sentiment since then, and conservatives never even thought twice about the idea to begin with.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
I'm independent politically, mostly conservative philosophically, and could not care what color someone's skin is, but I do put lot of stock in a person's objective performance... I disagree with lowering bars to attempt to achieve "equity". I'm fine with government providing tools to anyone with the drive and determination to better themselves and their situation.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT