ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Basketball Preview: Knights vs ECU for regular season finale

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
The regular-season finale is upon us, and the Knights look to close it on a positive note after finding yet another creative way to lose a close game writes John Weis for the Sons of UCF.

Click here to read more.

Reactions: DeezKnights
If we win and Wichita loses we move to 7 seed instead of 8. Probably helps. I guess even if Wichita beats USF we hop USF if we win.

They are going to have to make a deep run in tournament to even get NIT interest. Last two months they have 3 wins, two against a 5 win 320 net ranked Tulsa and a road win against a Wichita state team that will be sitting home. Definition of a team playing its worst ball at the end of the season.

I think that guy that is trying to become the all time leading scorer ever will be in CIB. The team isn’t good but he shoots nonstop because his Dad is coach. Most schools don’t go that tourney because all expenses are school’s responsibility. Even bad teams enter because no one else wants to.

I'm not watching. Got Sunday afternoon plans. They gotta win Conference playoffs. I'll watch that, at least first game. Hopefully 2nd.

FYI….UNC Asheville punched their ticket to go dancing today. After watching that first game. My prediction was they dominate their league, and they did to the tune of 16-2 in the regular season, 27-7 overall and won the conference tournament. The player that killed ya in that game is 20.9 pts, 9.4 rbds, 2asts, 2.3 blocks and 1 steal per game. 38% from 3pt land.

Reactions: ucf1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT