ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Leach hospitalized apparently in bad shape

As per the MSU board, the family has been called to be by his side. He’s not expected to make it through the night

Sad

There were rumors during Thanksgiving week that he was going to retire.

and not sure if confirmed but saw he had a bout w pneumonia not that long ago

How do you think they got the info? His wife isn’t broadcasting it. The medical personnel are releasing it as “ sources”.

Depends on who the "source" is. HIPPA prevents the hospital staff from saying their patient Michael Leach, 61, had a bilateral heart attack, left side, with the possibility of a stroke, and his heart is having issues pumping his blood so his blood pressure is low and his kidneys have been impacted as well. He is currently listed as critical in ICU in Bed 2 receiving 3L of O2, IV potassium, ACE inhibiters, ARBs/ARNIs so that we can relieve the pressure on his heart and allow it to continue functioning. We are also waiting to see if he will regain consciousness to gauge the impact on his brain as he was unconscious without oxygen for several minutes.

I mean, his wife/SO can tell someone or his kids can or whomever is with him that he has given his power of attorney. It just can't be a hospital staff member.

He was one of ,if not the only, coach I could listen too. The guy was irreverent at times, funny, and he called it as it was . He didn't get caught up in coach speak . The dude was cerebral. My favorite analysis of his was the mascot one of who would beat who mascot wise if the actual mascot got in a match with the other teams mascot . It was hilarious.

RIP Coach Leach, you were one of kind .

He was one of ,if not the only, coach I could listen too. The guy was irreverent at times, funny, and he called it as it was . He didn't get caught up in coach speak . The dude was cerebral. My favorite analysis of his was the mascot one of who would beat who mascot wise if the actual mascot got in a match with the other teams mascot . It was hilarious.

RIP Coach Leach, you were one of kind .
You have a link to that? Sounds awesome, I’ll try to search it on Google or YouTube.

Reactions: Nautiknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT