ADVERTISEMENT

Milton moving up in Heisman race?

Here you go mikesi.
Here you go. See we can cut and paste to. However, admittedly, we can’t do the coloring book thing as quite as well

76! Insecure? You’re crashing our board 24/7 and I’m insecure?? :joy::joy::joy:[roll]

Nobody cares about what you have to say and nobody is reading it. You’re a complete idiot and delusional if you don’t see it. You’re psychotic and a sociopath. That’s what they do. Nobody is coming here other than you and nobody is agreeing with anything you have to say or will agree. You don’t see that either.

Fact— 2017. 7-6

Fact- Never better than a 2nd place tie once.
Otherwise 4th or worse in the Big-12

Fact— No recent signature wins, BCS games, NC or CFP

Fact- West Virginia is irrelevant

Fact— West Virginia has at least 4 crappy teams on their schedule

Complete waste of time

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24782181/already-playoff-race
Here's a good article on the teams that matter. Brag about you cupcake schedule all you want.

You live on a free board for a G5 team....and have over 11,600 posts. Get a life loser. :joy:
77. Totally in your head. I think I have way more posts than that and live a great life. Thanks for checking in. Lonely, psychotic loser :joy:

77 Troll posts is a few million regular posts. You’re embarrassing yourself

You on the other hand TROLL a free board on ANOTHER G5 TEAM’S SITE! How sad is that then?

Hahahahahahaha!! :joy::joy::joy: [roll]

You say that you play a good schedule, but can’t actually beat anyone that’s good on it when the time comes like UCF can.

Might as well kill this thread, MM fell off the list the moment he committed to C.Florida.
Your daughter just told you to get off of her. You’re squooshing her cigarette s. Uncle Daddy said to finish your chores and then you can go back to basement and play on the puter.

Dana Holgorsen 2011–present Record (53–37)
7-5 average record. Wow, so amazing. You guys are really killing it.

Two rankings since 2011, wow, total domination there.

I didn't realize how great WVU was, but I've been informed.

Dana Holgorsen 2011–present Record (53–37)
7-5 average record. Wow, so amazing. You guys are really killing it.
Two rankings since 2011, wow, total domination there.
I didn't realize how great WVU was, but I've been informed.
Congrats on beating 1 good team last year, Auburn. C.Florida must really be a powerhouse! Try playing in a real conference and everyone will see the difference.

Congrats on being nothing in the Big12 since you've arrived. Next!
You wouldn't know anything about Power conference football. Congrats on being irrelevant even after the greatest season you've ever had. Keep playing your cupcakes and feeling good about yourself. Next!

I just had this conversation with my friend who’s a South Carolina fan. He’s all pissed of because he knows that they can’t ever make the CFP. This West Vagina Troll is having a
“You” problem, because he’s pissed off that they can’t ever make the CFP and probably not even a NY6 bowl game because they can’t best anybody good in their division. Especially after Grier graduates. It’s an eternity of irrelevance and mediocrity

All these so called “knowledgeable” fans never take into consideration how successful UCF would be in the Big-12 or ACC if we had their money and resources.

Why?

Because they just don’t have the brainpower to think that rationally

This methaneer fool is hilarious. My guess is he makes a post in between cigarettes, sips of Red Bull and hits of meth. Of course, whenever there is a time lapse in his posts we can chalk it up to him sticking his inbred micropenis into his musket.

He’s here because he’s insecure about his team. It’s really sad. You wouldn’t see such a pathetic Troll from a true powerhouse school come here so consistently and post over 80
times to try to prove a point that nobody cares about

They don’t need to.

Dn-EDYHVsAAMbf0.jpg

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
You wouldn't know anything about Power conference football. Congrats on being irrelevant even after the greatest season you've ever had. Keep playing your cupcakes and feeling good about yourself. Next!

So... are you implying that you would be on our board attempting to troll if we didn’t have a good season last year? I have two things:
1.) If so, that is just sad...
2.) I kinda feel that we must be relevant... because you are taking time out of your day to troll us...

But, I could be wrong.

Well, that explains a lot.
Wrong again. I'd be more worried about my team playing literally any other ranked team.
You should be worried. You rarely beat any
Certainly not in the top 10 like UCF.
By the way, we are creeping up on you in the rankings

Are you sure you’re not a NGEbraska Troll?
You possess all the right qualities

This guy has more posts in this thread than I typically make all season. Lol. The only good thing ever to come from West Virginia football program was when FSU hired Bobby Bowden .

The irony of this lick guy is there was a chance UCF and West Virginia could have been conference mates in the Big East 7 or 8 years ago before we got Genshafted.

This guy has more posts in this thread than I typically make all season. Lol. The only good thing ever to come from West Virginia football program was when FSU hired Bobby Bowden .

The irony of this lick guy is there was a chance UCF and West Virginia could have been conference mates in the Big East 7 or 8 years ago before we got Genshafted.
And WVU wanted us too, especially the football-only offer.

Milton is a living legend!!! So much respect for #10
Awesome!!
Where does that rank in UCF history?
What was he last year?

Kudos to Henderson as well. I talked him up all year. Total UCF killer. Can’t wait until he’s gone like Flowers.

Awesome!!
Where does that rank in UCF history?
What was he last year?

Kudos to Henderson as well. I talked him up all year. Total UCF killer. Can’t wait until he’s gone like Flowers.
24K won the Heisman, so at least second.

If you were building a football team just from college kids, who would take any of these guys first? No one. The Heisman is dumb.

McCrae has 1101 yards and counting
I say next year if he’s healthy and Heupel doesn’t spread the carries out too much that he gets 1500 yards plus.

24K won the Heisman, so at least second.
He did not win the Heisman

The award is for the best college football player. Nothing more or less. Not all make good NFL players. Lately it’s been a highly percentage

He did not win the Heisman

The award is for the best college football player. Nothing more or less. Not all make good NFL players. Lately it’s been a highly percentage
He did win.

I just mean building a college team. These aren't the best players, just the most popular. Haskins, Tua and Murray all just drop the ball to incredible play makers and reap the reward.

McCrae has 1101 yards and counting
I say next year if he’s healthy and Heupel doesn’t spread the carries out too much that he gets 1500 yards plus.
If he was used as a feature back he could probably do better than that!

Reactions: Mikesi
If he was used as a feature back he could probably do better than that!
Absolutely. Would not be one bit surprised if we are talking 2,000 one day

Probably won’t happen, but wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: JAFFX2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT