ADVERTISEMENT

Miss Comedians like this (Rodney Dangerfield)

Dude was awesome. Not like the politically correct cuck pu$$y comics we have now. Oh, and women comics are NOT funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
I've been to see Lampenelli before her act got tiresome and enjoyed it but wouldn't do it again. I can't think of one woman comic who I would pay to see perform today. Now if only Dave Attell would come thru Orlando/Tampa I can check off the final box in the "Comedians that I like that I've seen perform" page.

I've been to see Lampenelli before her act got tiresome and enjoyed it but wouldn't do it again. I can't think of one woman comic who I would pay to see perform today. Now if only Dave Attell would come thru Orlando/Tampa I can check off the final box in the "Comedians that I like that I've seen perform" page.
Lampenelli was funneh the first few times. But only so many black jokes before it becomes predictable.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I've yet to see anyone as funny as Jerry Seinfeld in standup. I've seen him 4 times and every time was hilarious. And he does it without resorting to being obscene like most current dogshit comedians; and he doesn't launch into political tirades.

Runner up would be Jim Gaffigan. That dude is hilarious and in the Seinfeld mold where his stuff is fairly clean.

"Long strings of describing degenerate behavior with cuss words ... hehe I'm so edgy & funny" - 80% percent of "comedians" Jim Gaffigan & Daniel Tosh top of the comedian mountain for me right now.

"Long strings of describing degenerate behavior with cuss words ... hehe I'm so edgy & funny" - 80% percent of "comedians" Jim Gaffigan & Daniel Tosh top of the comedian mountain for me right now.

Putting used to hype Louis CK so much but he came across to me as an obscene loser. Which he apparently really was.

Doug Stanhope is the most brilliant comic going today. Ask the comics who their favorite is. Stanhope is brought up quite a bit.

He's not clean and pretty but has intelligent thoughts and delivers them with a laugh. Some might say you need to be a degenerate to listen to him but give him a chance. He will make you laugh and think.

After him, in no particular order, is: Tosh, Jeselnik, Chappelle, Rock and Burr. So many great ones that have passed: Carlin, Schimmell, Jeni and Giraldo. Happy to say I've been fortunate to see each of them perform.

Amy Schumer so NOT funny. Whoever encouraged that fat c_nt to do standup should be tortured ... by being forced to attend one of her live shows. Un-freakin-watchable.

Before she blew up and got famous she used to be thin and pretty good looking. But then she got famous, got $$, and got fat as fukk. I remember seeing her on one of the earlier seasons of Last Comic Standing and she was thin.

Doug Stanhope is the most brilliant comic going today. Ask the comics who their favorite is. Stanhope is brought up quite a bit.

He's not clean and pretty but has intelligent thoughts and delivers them with a laugh. Some might say you need to be a degenerate to listen to him but give him a chance. He will make you laugh and think.

After him, in no particular order, is: Tosh, Jeselnik, Chappelle, Rock and Burr. So many great ones that have passed: Carlin, Schimmell, Jeni and Giraldo. Happy to say I've been fortunate to see each of them perform.
I saw Mitch Hedberg at the UCF arena. That guy was amazing.

Chappelle peaked with Killing then Softly, but he is still pretty good.

I grew up listening to Carlin and Dennis Leary's No Cure for Cancer repeatedly.

I think Kyle Kinane is the best out there right now. That guys kills me. I also love anything Paul F. Thompkins does. His Dead Authors podcast was amazing.

Reactions: cnsaguy
Before she blew up and got famous she used to be thin and pretty good looking. But then she got famous, got $$, and got fat as fukk. I remember seeing her on one of the earlier seasons of Last Comic Standing and she was thin.

Thin yes; good looking? Absolutely not

Amy-Schumer-last-comic-standing-122838_267_400.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT