ADVERTISEMENT

Former Gus QB DOMINATING the COUNTRY

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
of Mexico.

Once a top Heisman candidate, former Auburn Tigers QB Jeremy Johnson is making history in Mexico

Johnson, a former quarterback of the Auburn Tigers who was once a candidate for the Heisman Trophy, has re-written the history books in Mexico as the powerhouse Caudillos have beaten everyone in their way, having no losses since joining the league in 2023 as an expansion team of the LFA, which was founded in 2016. A perfect 20-0 record. In large part thanks to Johnson.

"...And, and if you really look at it, you have the NFL, CFL, the UFL. And then it's LFA. So, I mean, this league is fourth in the (world)."

2022: 1,538 yards 16 TDs 6 Int.
2023: 2,465 yards 32 TDs 3 Int.*
2024: 2,075 Yards 23 TDs 9 Int. **

*Undefeated champion at 12-0 including playoffs.
**Headed to semifinals as the No. 1 seed with a perfect 8-0 record, frontrunner for MVP.

Fast forward to today, Johnson is two games away from adding another undefeated championship to his team, the Chihuahua Caudillos...

johnson-scrambling.webp

Every QB Gus touches turns into GOLD!

University Of Central Florida Win GIF by UCF Knights

Last edited:
UCF fans allowing this shill to over run this forum? Gabriel left, Keene left, Castellanos left, Galloway left, Williams left, JRP undrafted. That’s gold?

UCF fans allowing this shill to over run this forum? Gabriel left, Keene left, Castellanos left, Galloway left, Williams left, JRP undrafted. That’s gold?
I don't even have to name Gus's quarterbacks from Auburn.

Gabriel -- Oregon stater
Mikey -- Fresno State stater
Castellanos -- Boston College stater
Navarro -- potential Ohio starter
McClain -- potential Arkansas State stater
Williams -- potential Middle Tennessee State starter

Now do Christolowertierbowl ...

Ty Thompson -- Tulane starter
Jay Butterfield -- running third string at San Jose State
Tyler Van Dame -- May be the backup at Wisconsin

I don't even have to name Gus's quarterbacks from Auburn.

Gabriel -- Oregon stater
Mikey -- Fresno State stater
Castellanos -- Boston College stater
Navarro -- potential Ohio starter
McClain -- potential Arkansas State stater
Williams -- potential Middle Tennessee State starter

Now do Christolowertierbowl ...

Ty Thompson -- Tulane starter
Jay Butterfield -- running third string at San Jose State
Tyler Van Dame -- May be the backup at Wisconsin
What does Gabriel have to do with old head Gus Malzon? He played two games for Malzon, and left.

Why do we have an AU fan and UM fan having some stupid argument on our forum.

I will say I did not realize that there was an American Football league in Mexico, since I am in Mexico now, that was interesting. Other than that take this to some other board with someone that might care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT