ADVERTISEMENT

MM out?

Hope he's healthy. If not, I hope the coaches make the right decision. Would actually be better for us to lose to ECU than losing the head to head against a tougher team in our division

The paid rivals board has pages on Milton, do they say it’s looking like he is going to be out?

If MM is dinged up, this would be good game to let him sit out. Mack should be well capable of taking care of business and it would give MM a good 3 week stretch of rest.

Reactions: UCFBS and Shark19
If KZ is banged up, a perfect time to match Mack with a first start Frosh. Let the defense, run game, and a short passing offense win the day. We now know that the Cartel has imposed a ceiling and style points don't matter anymore.
If there's anything ive seen Mack do with confidence is run. He's big so he could run over guys. He's fast so he can run away from oncoming blitz.

If there's anything ive seen Mack do with confidence is run. He's big so he could run over guys. He's fast so he can run away from oncoming blitz.
He’s a beast. Big and fast. The guy has tree trunks for legs.

He’s gotta be a better runner (or even passer) than ECU’s baby-Tebow wannabe

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
A lot of you guys are trippin. We don't want to see Mack playing a full game. He's only attempted to throw the ball a few times. You just never know what could happen with an unknown quantity. I wish when he has played, that they let him run the offense without restrictions. It seems like all they do is let him hand it off or run it. They need to let him run the offense at some point, like it matters.

A lot of you guys are trippin. We don't want to see Mack playing a full game. He's only attempted to throw the ball a few times. You just never know what could happen with an unknown quantity. I wish when he has played, that they let him run the offense without restrictions. It seems like all they do is let him hand it off or run it. They need to let him run the offense at some point, like it matters.

And because of that he seems like he doesnt want to be out there. Im not saying he's lazy. He appears not ready and the playcalling shows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT