ADVERTISEMENT

More Mack this week?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Willie Knightime
I think the best case scenario for the Program regardless of who is brought in is for a healthy Milton followed by a healthy Mack for a few seasons. Physically he seems to have no limitations, the question is accuracy & reading defenses.

Reactions: Knight Strength
He's always looked like a physical stud at QB. His throws were crisp to receivers and his running ability is probably better than KZ. He needs experience and this year I hope he gets a lot in mop up duty. Being comfortable with the offense took KZ a whole season. Don't expect him to look polished but I'm looking for more big plays passing the ball on Saturday.

Reactions: muckdawg24
He's always looked like a physical stud at QB. His throws were crisp to receivers and his running ability is probably better than KZ. He needs experience and this year I hope he gets a lot in mop up duty. Being comfortable with the offense took KZ a whole season. Don't expect him to look polished but I'm looking for more big plays passing the ball on Saturday.
All I want to see is accuracy

Reactions: Knight Strength
images

Rumor has it that Craig Mack was Darriel Mack's great, great, great, great, sister's baby daddy's Lil cousin. Sadly, Craig passed earlier this year. Hopefully DMAC can give us a little "flava in our ears"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT