ADVERTISEMENT

More Money !!! Go Knights !!

90% season ticket renewal. Who’s not renewing is my question?
Hahaha. Not I. I couldn’t risk them giving away my dream season tickets and they have the right to do so. A few people don’t believe that they would enforce the early January 8th renewal date.

“I think that’s what’s critical. We’re going to continue to talk about UCF as Orlando’s hometown team and we need this community to take ownership of its hometown team and help us build a perennial top 25 athletic program,” White said. “That’s a big part of why we’ve been so transparent with our numbers. We’re now at 84 percent sold-out on the stadium and we’re asking the community get to the place where we’re sold out of season tickets on a consistent basis and we’re worried about expansion.”

Not renewing until the Cabana situation is resolved. #buildthewall
Personally, I don't see the need to sit in the Cabana anymore now that they sell alcohol in the seating behind the home bench? Also, isn't the sunset issue on that side of field worse?

"The school also brought in 1,575 new season ticket accounts since Jan. 1, its highest amount since the stadium first opened in 2007"

I think its a good sign that during this period, Frost was no longer employed here. (i.e. fan momentum not lost because the big name is no longer here)

Personally, I don't see the need to sit in the Cabana anymore now that they sell alcohol in the seating behind the home bench? Also, isn't the sunset issue on that side of field worse?

The sun is an issue only right before a game. I like the walking around area plus my seat is next to the bathroom and bar.

Reactions: Mikesi
Ease of bar to bathroom access could be handled another way :)

ITDepends.jpg

The uniform of those in NYC watching the ball drop on New Years...

Ease of bar to bathroom access could be handled another way :)

ITDepends.jpg

The uniform of those in NYC watching the ball drop on New Years...
Danny White is working on launching a super fan section that comes with a craft bourbon drip and a catheter.

It's actually the whole reason we started the school of medicine. Now we have med-students to run the section.

Danny White is working on launching a super fan section that comes with a craft bourbon drip and a catheter.

It's actually the whole reason we started the school of medicine. Now we have med-students to run the section.
Yes please!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT