ADVERTISEMENT

More Quid Pro Quo

Actually it was stopped the instant that NY passed a law protecting illegal aliens and cut off DHS from accessing DMV records in NY.

Nice try, another whiny left wing creation to cry about I guess

Reactions: UCFWayne
This has been going on since Obama was in office. I remember the noise when when Gov Cuomo decided to give drivers licenses to illegals. Homeland security UNDER OBAMA put a future date that all states must comply with specific, two forms of government document to receive a drivers license. If you look at your Florida drivers license you will see a small star on the top. That is the mark of a state that complies with the federal requirements. Back when NY decided to allow illegals to have drivers licenses, this was a big story there because they KNEW it didn’t comply with homeland security.

This just shows you how sad the media is, they know full well the back story to why this is happening but they spin it and their idiot followers believe it all.

Sorry liberal douche bags, I’m on planes two or three times a month, your liberal policies don’t trump my right for safety.

Last edited:
This has been going on since Obama was in office. I remember the noise when when Gov Cuomo decided to give drivers licenses to illegals. Homeland security UNDER OBAMA put a future date that all states must comply with specific, two forms of government document to receive a drivers license. If you look at your Florida drivers license you will see a small star on the top. That is the mark of a state that complies with the federal requirements. Back when NY decided to allow illegals to have drivers licenses, this was a big story there because they KNEW it didn’t comply with homeland security.

This just shows you how sad the media is, they know full well the back story to why this is happening but they spin it and their idiot followers believe it all.

Sorry liberal douche bags, I’m on planes two or three times a month, tour liveral per policies don’t trump my right for safety.

You know that DL change was BS. The old ones were fine. The feds are overreaching.

So New York isnt vetting people they give IDs to and preventing homeland security from doing their job, is that correct?

If so then their residents shouldnt get global entry, that just makes sense.

So New York isnt vetting people they give IDs to and preventing homeland security from doing their job, is that correct?

If so then their residents shouldnt get global entry, that just makes sense.

I don't think it's NY's job to vet their people outside of the fact that they can pass a driver's test if they want to drive or that their ID is who they say they are. If the feds want to vet legal residents, terrorists, criminals, etc then they need to create a process to do so. Global Entry is not a driver's license. I have both in my wallet.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I don't think it's NY's job to vet their people outside of the fact that they can pass a driver's test if they want to drive or that their ID is who they say they are. If the feds want to vet legal residents, terrorists, criminals, etc then they need to create a process to do so. Global Entry is not a driver's license. I have both in my wallet.
They have processes to do so. NY has chosen not to cooperate with those processes. This was the last straw.

Wrong, that is unless you want to need a separate federal ID to travel between states. New York chose time not follow guidelines set up under Obama.

You clearly have a severe lack of understanding of the issue. The state issue ID’s are government ID’s. If a state wants to allow illegals to drive, it’s their responsibility to come up with a system that would differentiate them from traditional drivers. New York has not, California is doing it the right way in the eyes of the federal government.

You clearly have a severe lack of understanding of the issue. The state issue ID’s are government ID’s. If a state wants to allow illegals to drive, it’s their responsibility to come up with a system that would differentiate them from traditional drivers. New York has not, California is doing it the right way in the eyes of the federal government.
You got so upset, you had to make 2 posts. It's a state government ID, and the 10th amendment gives NY the right to do what it wants. The point was that Trump needs something in return in order to "fix the problem".

Reactions: DaShuckster
You got so upset, you had to make 2 posts. It's a state government ID, and the 10th amendment gives NY the right to do what it wants. The point was that Trump needs something in return in order to "fix the problem".
Yes the state can do what they, only problem is, the federal government is responsible for interstate travel. Oops

Reactions: Crazyhole
Yes the state can do what they, only problem is, the federal government is responsible for interstate travel. Oops
This. If they can't rely on a state doing their job and prevents the federal government from doing theirs, the state shouldn't get the benefits that come with compliance.

If you are around this sh*t long enough, you eventually see everything. I can’t help but sit back and marvel at our old ‘States Rights’ crowd arguing for the Feds to step in and kick ass. :)

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
If you are around this sh*t long enough, you eventually see everything. I can’t help but sit back and marvel at our old ‘States Rights’ crowd arguing for the Feds to step in and kick ass. :)
Are you ever going to characterize anything correctly?

Here is some squid roe pro. Today is Valentines Day . How many of you bought your sweetie something with the expectation of getting a little something something. Sure you love them, but let's be honest here on the motivation.

Our entire world functions on a transactional nature in most relationships either in business, with government or personal. What is obscene is when anybody is elected, claims they're a lowly dedicated public servant, they claim selfless motives and then use their position for personal financial gain.

For every finger somebody points at Trump 3 fingers point back at their favorite turd politician. I often wonder when we are going see it's not Republicans versus Democrats but rather it's establishment political elites versus the rest of us. They all kind of suck it is clear some lifelong politicians have grossly enhanced their own lives through power in the public arena .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT