ADVERTISEMENT

More segregation and racism brought to you by liberals

Awww... poor snowflakes.

SirG, it is a known fact that you're the second most racist person on this board other than Pain. I know you just want the blacks to go away, shut their uppity mouths, and deal with being an inferior race, but that just isn't going to happen anymore.

Well, I'm certainly not as wildly successful as a guy who can't stop telling everyone how successful he is, and how he brings poor negros to his yacht to show them the good life.

Uppity young coloreds shouldn't even be at college, don't need no degree to be picking cotton, How dare they disrespect devos, she paid for her position in Trumps cabinet so she earned it! Amirite Sir G?

Chemmie and Ninja went full blown ignorant here . It is a very short sighted decision by BCC. Betsy Devos has done nothing racist . I have no idea wtf you two are talking about. And I have always had my kids in public school but lately private, which I really can't afford to do unfortunately is looking much more enticing. Hell even virtual school looks promising at this point. No matter how much money you throw at it a lack of leadership isn't going to fix our public schools at this point. They waste too much money on everything other than their intended purpose

Reactions: UCFWayne
Chemmie and Ninja went full blown ignorant here . It is a very short sighted decision by BCC. Betsy Devos has done nothing racist . I have no idea wtf you two are talking about. And I have always had my kids in public school but lately private, which I really can't afford to do unfortunately is looking much more enticing. Hell even virtual school looks promising at this point. No matter how much money you throw at it a lack of leadership isn't going to fix our public schools at this point. They waste too much money on everything other than their intended purpose

Agreed. Chemtard and Ninja are full time ignorant libtard sjws.

Why is Devos wasting her time kissing butt of too low IQ students who couldn't get into a real school based on their merits. As far as I'm concerned they're a bunch of cucks. Only 8% of blacks voted for Trump, the rest hate White people. This is embarrassing.

Agreed. Chemtard and Ninja are full time ignorant libtard sjws.

Why is Devos wasting her time kissing butt of too low IQ students who couldn't get into a real school based on their merits. As far as I'm concerned they're a bunch of cucks. Only 8% of blacks voted for Trump, the rest hate White people. This is embarrassing.

Is there some new experiment in the WC to see if downs syndrome is contagious? Some of the posts lately by a lot of different people are showing serious signs of weapons grade retardation.

It's the liberal typical diversion tactic, attack the person instead of the issues. They know they can't defend what is going on so they want you to look in another direction. When they practice segregation it is acceptable. Whey they sexist it is because she deserves it. Some of the most racist people are black people and the most anti-semitic people are liberals. No where in the MSM did you find the story about either of the articles I posted yet a person tried to stop the removal of an Andrew Jackson monument and its on every cable outlet.

Chemmie is the first one to throw out the racist card, yet his entire existence is to live the life of the 1%.

Is there some new experiment in the WC to see if downs syndrome is contagious? Some of the posts lately by a lot of different people are showing serious signs of weapons grade retardation.

Yes- and you've confirmed that it is

Chemmie is the first one to throw out the racist card, yet his entire existence is to live the life of the 1%.

Even 85 knows you're the second biggest racist here behind the Grand Wizard above. But, you brought some negros on your yacht, so it's all good.

Ahhh... getting ready for a week on Bali for $160 round-trip in First Class, and free hotels the entire trip. It is a horrible thing.
Can you afford that? I mean between all you give to charity and BLM oh and your eating issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT