ADVERTISEMENT

Movie Trailer: Bohemian Rhapsody

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lots of buzz...Freddy Mecury's biopic could even be award winning come winter.

i heard there are multiple movies trying to be made, and the band likes one over the other. is this the one they like?

I've never been a huge fan of QUEEN, but it's impossible to not recognize that mercury was on of, if not THE greatest rock singer of all time and he had a really interesting story. Should make for a good movie.

Reactions: bluechip12
Queen College Football Factoid:

DYK Back around 1980 for a few years after, one College Football Team use to play this Queen Song while fans were exiting the stadium after another victory.

Who was that team?

Also, Queen is still on Tour with original members Roger Taylor and Brian May with Adam Lambert in lead vocals...and reviews have been excellent.

After their tour of Europe this summer, they will have a Vegas Residency at Monte Carlo's 5,200 seat Park Theater beginning in Sept.

Queen was/is an amazing band. Mercury is the best front man of all time if you ask me.

The trailer looks good, but I'm worried. The actor playing him is great. But there was a shake-up with the director and a new one was brought in. So, I hope this delivers his story in a really outstanding way (because he deserves it), and not just a fun, hey look how crazy the 70s and 80s were!

Whew! Finally got time to see it this weekend. Loved it. Well worth the wait.

#misfitsrule

PS. US Box Office is $183 Million with another $461 Million in worldwide Tix sales as it's total take since Nov 2nd is $644 Million.

Reactions: bluechip12
Whew! Finally got time to see it this weekend. Loved it. Well worth the wait.

#misfitsrule

PS. US Box Office is $183 Million with another $461 Million in worldwide Tix sales as it's total take since Nov 2nd is $644 Million.

The last 20 minutes or so was especially fantastic.

The last 20 minutes or so was especially fantastic.

Was interesting to hear that was the first scene filmed during shooting on Day 1....as they shot for about a week on that stage that was identical to the one used 33 years ago.

Actor Rami Malek was nominated for Golden Globe (Foreign Press) Best Actor and I hope he wins it. (Movie was nominated too) and I hope a win helps him get nominated for an Academy Award. He was simply incredible in that movie. (Foreign and domestic press LOVE the political movie "VICE" so I wouldn't be surprised to see Malek's effort just fall short).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT