ADVERTISEMENT

'Murica Day plans

I will be making preparations to visit Basque Country again, and eat at several Michelin Starred restaurants.

Reactions: ProAttitude
I'm gonna be head-first-knee-deep in computer code, trying to decipher the proper algorithms to internalize the proper transition between my x86 .net Windows container fusion expansion that I've been bragging about for the last fukcing year.

Nah, I'm just gonna get drunk.

Reactions: LittleMissKnight
I'm gonna be head-first-knee-deep in computer code, trying to decipher the proper algorithms to internalize the proper transition between my x86 .net Windows container fusion expansion that I've been bragging about for the last fukcing year.

Nah, I'm just gonna get drunk.
And that is your choice. #murica

Reactions: jetsaholic
i am going to fire mortars, my neighbors will have more, bigger, brighter, and louder mortars, and i will feel less patriotic...:weary:

Probably going out on my boat to watch all the white trash do stupid shit and get arrested at the sandbar.
This. I love the 1000s of people who venture out on their boat on Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor day but not another day all year. It's these days i am thankful i am can leave my back door and be on a secluded private sand bar with in 10 minutes without having to travel the Intracoastal or St Johns river in any fashion. I'll leave the "party beaches" to the rookies on the holidays.

We might go camping back in NC - but probably just hang around and play on the boat.

Reactions: ProAttitude
This. I love the 1000s of people who venture out on their boat on Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor day but not another day all year. It's these days i am thankful i am can leave my back door and be on a secluded private sand bar with in 10 minutes without having to travel the Intracoastal or St Johns river in any fashion. I'll leave the "party beaches" to the rookies on the holidays.

We might go camping back in NC - but probably just hang around and play on the boat.

There really is nothing worse than going out on holidays.

senior_man_relaxing_in_a_chair_with_a_fishing_rod_1574r-014947e.jpg

I'm thinking about hopping on the jet ski and doing donuts right in front of the boat ramp while my 15 freeloading friends hang out waiting for their turn to drive around like a douche bag and make it difficult for real boat owners to load/unload.

I'm going to sit in a dark room to somberly reflect on how awful it is to live in America, cry that there is not more redistribution taking place, and curse all of the xenophobes who are out enjoying their day with their American flags, not realizing how this is actually one of the worst countries to live in.

In other words, I will spend my day exactly like chemmie does.

Heading to northern Michigan for a few weeks which will cover my wife's birthday (July 2), 'Murica Day and our anniversary (July 10). Will probably forego the boat on July 4, but will probably mess around on the Sea-Doos.

I'll be walking the Camino from St. Jean to Santiago through the Basque Country. I will be eating pilgrim meals for 10 Euro and drinking cheap house wine. I can take a month off to walk the 500 miles across Spain, because I will be laughing at the people dropping $200 on Arzak, posting it on Facebook thinking their friends will be impressed, when really no one else seeing the picture knows or cares about Michelin starred restaurants thousands of miles away and the few that might know that Catalonia is back in fashion as the "it" spot to eat in Spain anyway for the 3 star experience.

Got 2 gigs on the 3rd and 4th. We charge double on holidays! And yes, that includes Halloween (which we already have booked).

Play a round of golf, probably will end up downtown at my buddy's condo since he always throws a party and we can see the fireworks from his balcony.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT