ADVERTISEMENT

My Boss Quit

Happy w the offer? Not much data to compare the offer to?

I'm lucky in that BS accounting desk jockey jobs r pretty easy to see along the continuum of "employee getting raped" to "company getting raped/they gon fire yo candy ass"

Is this the kind of raise that means I don't have to bring anything tailgating anymore and you're going to pay for my tickets and GKC and upgrade everyone to the ESC?

Hah. It certainly makes the seats/donation that we did this year easier to swallow.

If you don't follow your ex-boss soon, will he hire someone else?

Yes, he will. We were kind of laughing about him leaving probably makes me too expensive for him to hire. He'll find someone I'm sure but I expect there will be opportunities with him in the future.

Happy w the offer? Not much data to compare the offer to?

I'm lucky in that BS accounting desk jockey jobs r pretty easy to see along the continuum of "employee getting raped" to "company getting raped/they gon fire yo candy ass"

They exceeded the number I had in my head. Being a project manager, I have an idea what everyone makes, roughly, and this puts me in line with people with more experience but similar responsibilities. It's hard because you can't just go to glassdoor and be like oh, what should a guy with these skills make?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT