ADVERTISEMENT

My current bish acts like an 18 yr old ....

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
Been dating current bish for about 3 yrs now. She is around my age ... 50ish. She has 3 degrees and is a lawyer and has a great career. But when she is away from work ... she acts like a damn teenager. Has plastic surgery (bewbs and face). Watches the bachelor and all the other stupid reality shows religiously. Listens to rap and hip hop. Made us go to the Justin Bieber concert but refused to go to the U2 concert. Other than the sex, don't want to be around her anymore. Old man rant ... GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

did you at least get some good lovin after that crappy concert? if not, its time to replace with a younger version.

I agree... replace with a younger version if you are going to have to put up with that.

Wait. She made you go to Bieber and shes still your "current" girlfriend?

Respect lost.
Slow down. Barrister is famous for posting pics of these women. You don't know what he is working with.

I'm not going to lie, I was happy to see this post. I'm just curious how the libs vs cons argument will start. Who did those fake boobs vote for?

Scare her away from you during sex. Tell her you like the watersports, you to her of coarse. Tell her she needs to bring in a friend to spice things up. Tell her it would turn you on if you watched her bang the lawn guy. Tell her the only way you can get off is if she acts mentally challenged during sex. You're welcome.

Scare her away from you during sex. Tell her you like the watersports, you to her of coarse. Tell her she needs to bring in a friend to spice things up. Tell her it would turn you on if you watched her bang the lawn guy. Tell her the only way you can get off is if she acts mentally challenged during sex. You're welcome.

This is why i visit this board. Every now and then someone posts the kind of wisdom thats been largely missing since Confucius died.

Reactions: barrister1602
tell her you want to watch her have sex with someone with down syndrome. if you lived in orlando there are plenty of them over in tampa just north of bush gardens.

since you are ok, there are probably plenty around you

Been dating current bish for about 3 yrs now. She is around my age ... 50ish. She has 3 degrees and is a lawyer and has a great career. But when she is away from work ... she acts like a damn teenager. Has plastic surgery (bewbs and face). Watches the bachelor and all the other stupid reality shows religiously. Listens to rap and hip hop. Made us go to the Justin Bieber concert but refused to go to the U2 concert. Other than the sex, don't want to be around her anymore. Old man rant ... GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

She has a great career, sounds hot, and is modern calls for a rant? She has her things you have yours. She watches a TV show you don't like and likes Bieber when she isn't busting balls at work...ahh ok.

She has a great career, sounds hot, and is modern calls for a rant? She has her things you have yours. She watches a TV show you don't like and likes Bieber when she isn't busting balls at work...ahh ok.
She is hot for her age. She is a size 0 and does all that yoga chit. The fake bewbs look good on her. She is also a very accomplished professional. But gotdamn....her tastes are like a freaking teenage girl. Refuses to listen to Blues music. Only likes trendy bullchit. Listening to her talk about non-work stuff like listening to one of my 16 year old son's GF's. That fukin Justin Bieber concert damned near killed me. Felt like all the other dads there with their teenage daughters....except I was there with my 50 year old GF.

Wait. She made you go to Bieber and shes still your "current" girlfriend?

Respect lost.
Believe me ... i lost self respect sitting through that "musical" abomination. Only time i stood up was when it was time to leave. Made eye contact with some of the dads there with their teenage daughters. We were all freaking miserable. Don' know what was worse: the high pitched screaming or the horrible music. I just sat and played on my phone the entire time.

She is hot for her age. She is a size 0 and does all that yoga chit. The fake bewbs look good on her. She is also a very accomplished professional. But gotdamn....her tastes are like a freaking teenage girl. Refuses to listen to Blues music. Only likes trendy bullchit. Listening to her talk about non-work stuff like listening to one of my 16 year old son's GF's. That fukin Justin Bieber concert damned near killed me. Felt like all the other dads there with their teenage daughters....except I was there with my 50 year old GF.

haha ya but no girls want to sit around and listen to Blues music. Most girls I know like something they can dance too (Pitbull, Biebs, Etc) not my cup of tea either but whatever just music. Sucks for you but at least she is hot and has a good career. I have a teenager It can be way worse haha

Slow down. Barrister is famous for posting pics of these women. You don't know what he is working with.

I'm not going to lie, I was happy to see this post. I'm just curious how the libs vs cons argument will start. Who did those fake boobs vote for?

Isnt it obvious? The left one voted for hillary and the right one voted for trump. The annoying useless one voted for gary johnson and the the one with the hairy nipple voted Jill Stein.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT