ADVERTISEMENT

"My goal was six..."; Griffin benches 20 @ 225; becomes the talk of the combine.

Only 10 linebackers did more. He outbenched most of the LBs at the combine.
That’s crazy. Additionally, he only weighs 227.
Those other LBs are lazy. Griffin is obviously much more serious about football and training
What would he bench if he had 2 hands? Probably a few more reps at least.

I think he’s going to be some sort of hybrid safety/LB in the NFL. Can’t wait to see his 40 time at 227 lbs.

That’s crazy. Additionally, he only weighs 227.
Those other LBs are lazy. Griffin is obviously much more serious about football and training
What would he bench if he had 2 hands? Probably a few more reps at least.

I think he’s going to be some sort of hybrid safety/LB in the NFL. Can’t wait to see his 40 time at 227 lbs.
That's what I was thinking. I'm proud of my boy.

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
The on the field visual test with his separation, running down Austin Peay’s fast kick returner, etc., is the reason I feel that he could run a ridiculously fast 40. He played faster than Josh Robinson who ran a 4.32 or 4.33.

Reactions: JAFFX2
i thought we were only allowed 85
85 scholarships. 100 players. We already have multiple guys wearing the same number. That’s why teams honor numbers or jerseys. 8 wasn’t used for a while but we had to let people use it. Getting a certain number could be a recruiting decision. Some guys want a specific number. I don’t want to lose a Guy because he can’t have a number.

He arguably could be our GOAT. Can’t really deny that. He is definitely in the top 3-5. However, Bianchi needs a story, so we can’t weigh that article too heavily. It’s for real UCF fans to decide

Mike Bianchi would say he was abducted by aliens if he thought he could get a story out of it...

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT