ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Garrett

Happy Hands

Golden Knight
Sep 18, 2009
Booped the crap out of Mason Rudolph. Rudolph is kind of a douche, but that was over the line. They both should be suspended. Rudolph 2 games, Garrett 4 games to rest of season. Pouncey should get 3.

Booped the crap out of Mason Rudolph. Rudolph is kind of a douche, but that was over the line. They both should be suspended. Rudolph 2 games, Garrett 4 games to rest of season. Pouncey should get 3.

um Garrett needs to Be suspended for the rest of the year and possibly for life. He is lucky that he hit Rudolph with the padded side of the helmet. He seriously could’ve killed him.

Reactions: UCFWayne
um Garrett needs to Be suspended for the rest of the year and possibly for life. He is lucky that he hit Rudolph with the padded side of the helmet. He seriously could’ve killed him.
Pitchers headhunting in baseball, hockey players swinging sticks and fists, etc. Sports attract very aggressive people, especially football. Things happen outside the rules constantly that could seriously hurt people. It was a heated momentary reaction fueled by Rudolph's actions. I'm not saying he deserved it, but the dude was twisting Garrett's head on the ground and then ran after him when he was being pushed away to throw more punches.

Banned for life for this would be ridiculous. He flipped the helmet over on purpose and didn't hit him hard enough to cause damage.

Pitchers headhunting in baseball, hockey players swinging sticks and fists, etc. Sports attract very aggressive people, especially football. Things happen outside the rules constantly that could seriously hurt people. It was a heated momentary reaction fueled by Rudolph's actions. I'm not saying he deserved it, but the dude was twisting Garrett's head on the ground and then ran after him when he was being pushed away to throw more punches.

Banned for life for this would be ridiculous. He flipped the helmet over on purpose and didn't hit him hard enough to cause damage.

I expect more out of you. This is all beyond stupid.

needs to at least be banned the rest of the season. maybe even a game or two next year. after that he should get one more chance. if he lashes out again, he should be done in the nfl

I'm the farthest thing from a Steeler fan but no Steeler should be penalized for what they did.

A few years ago a hockey player was charged with attempted murder for something similar to this.

I don't know that I would suspend Rudolph or Pouncey, but Rudolph at least needs to be fined (and maybe a 1 game suspension). He certainly wasn't innocent and pretty clearly kicked Garrett in the groin and was grabbing his face mask too. But, Garrett certainly took it to the next level and probably needs to be gone for the rest of the year, or close to it at least.

Garrett gets an indefinite ban, Pouncey gets three games, Rudolph, the instigator, gets nothing. That's pretty NFL.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Why did Rudolph approach Garrett when he could've stayed put? He used his teammates as a shield.
Yep. He thought that he was safe behind his teammates. Reminded me of those guys in the stands at the Pacers-Pistons game who thought that Ron Artest & Steve Jackson wouldn't go into the stands.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT