ADVERTISEMENT

Narcissistic post by UCFBS

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Spoiler: Anecdotal, Borderline Narcisstic

@Ucfmikes likes to make fun of me because I'm an engineer who moved to IT, but to take his point, if there is one universal constant in any profession, it's that when a supermajority of a profession think you're stupid, you're likely on the cusp of major change.

E.g., In my case, I've been using GNU/Linux since 1992, and supporting it professionally since 1995, along with other community developments, and pretty much my primary role since 1999. I'm used to being called an idiot for not being in the majority. In fact, I now kinda enjoy it when people call me an idiot in IT, not knowing who I am ... and then finding out via someone else, especially after they've insulted me and I've just smiled.

I always got a kick out of the days in Red Hat where I'd be talking to someone, one of my bosses (who had a 6 digit employee number, when I had a 4 digit), would come over, and ask me who I was just talking to. They used to sh-- bricks when they found out who I had been working with for 20+ years, since the '90s, before I was ever an employee.

Reactions: fabknight
Funny thing is that I didn’t know that he worked in IT. I just assumed it

😂😂😂😂😂😂

How's that shocking? Probably 75% of this board works in the IT industry.
They do? He’s alway bragging about how he’s pretty much save Fortune 500 companies from going bankrupt with his brilliant ideas and consultation skills

Reactions: fabknight
Spoiler: Anecdotal, Borderline Narcisstic

I always got a kick out of the days in Red Hat where I'd be talking to someone, one of my bosses (who had a 6 digit employee number, when I had a 4 digit), would come over, and ask me who I was just talking to. They used to sh-- bricks when they found out who I had been working with for 20+ years, since the '90s, before I was ever an employee.

This is absolutely cringe-worthy. Yeah, I'm sure the 6-digit people shit bricks over you. They probably lost sleep as well and are now self-medicating themselves with fistfuls of xanax and other shit to calm themselves down every time they see you waddling down the hall. I'm sure they run in fear and hide under their desks, praying you won't come near them or get any Pizza Hut grease all over them.

What kind of unstable and insignificant little person has to prop themselves up like this? I'll tell you who: an unstable and insignificant individual like BS.

"Shit bricks when they found out who I was."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

(pausing to switch languages)

JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

LOSER.

This is absolutely cringe-worthy. Yeah, I'm sure the 6-digit people shit bricks over you. They probably lost sleep as well and are now self-medicating themselves with fistfuls of xanax and other shit to calm themselves down every time they see you waddling down the hall. I'm sure they run in fear and hide under their desks, praying you won't come near them or get any Pizza Hut grease all over them.

What kind of unstable and insignificant little person has to prop themselves up like this? I'll tell you who: an unstable and insignificant individual like BS.

"Shit bricks when they found out who I was."

(pausing to switch languages)

JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!JAJAJAJAJJAJJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

LOSER.
They hide when he comes around but it’s not because of his employee number.

The dude actually claimed that he had been walking around daily in a UCF customized N95 respirator - prior to COVID.

Because he was an expert on Chinese virology methods or knew someone on the inside, or whatever.

The dude actually claimed that he had been walking around daily in a UCF customized N95 respirator - prior to COVID.

Because he was an expert on Chinese virology methods or knew someone on the inside, or whatever.

You have got to be shitting me. So, now he predicted the pandemic as well? This just might be the most clairvoyant mother fukcer who ever lived.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT