ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Men's selection show

ucfversusbcs

Golden Knight
Oct 14, 2010
East has three of the four from last year's final four in the same bracket....UConn, sdsu and fau.

I'm tempted to take that 26.5 points also. My thinking is that UCONN will want to pump the brakes after jumping up early to rest some players. Stetson is pretty good, I watched that game when they beat UCF. But, don't know anything about them now. I read a recent article that talked about Donnie Jones time as a Gators asst-coach when they won the national championship. With no mention of his time at UCF. Wasn't D-Jones the coach when UCF beat UCONN that one time?!?

I'm tempted to take that 26.5 points also. My thinking is that UCONN will want to pump the brakes after jumping up early to rest some players. Stetson is pretty good, I watched that game when they beat UCF. But, don't know anything about them now. I read a recent article that talked about Donnie Jones time as a Gators asst-coach when they won the national championship. With no mention of his time at UCF. Wasn't D-Jones the coach when UCF beat UCONN that one time?!?
We beat them 4 times.

Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT