ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska fan tweeting for player to transfer.

All Knight

Three-Star Recruit
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Unf**cking believable.

Same nut jobs wearing jerseys to our game tomorrow. Nothing screams I’m a gloating jerkoff like a Nebraska fan wearing a jersey to our game.

There are literally hundreds of Nebraska fans trolling our message board. I can only imagine how many are out there with nothing else to do on other social media.

Some may go, but they will have to sit out a year. Not sure how excited they will be to sit for a year, but I guess they could build snowmen and contemplate what a disaster the decision to transfer was. Now the guys that we are recruiting now are the ones I'm more worried about. Hopefully DW has taken that into consideration with his next hiring decision. As quiet as he has been on all this I have to think that he has started making moves and might already have an offer on the table to somebody. I read where he was hiring a search firm, but I think that was some confusion with the coaching vacancy and the search for a new president.

If they are going to transfer next year would be the best year to sit. Nebraska is staring at 7-8 more losses no matter the coach.

pretty sure the new coach can block transfers to certain places if they want

Yeah, I know programs have granted transfers in the past while blocking them from going to a school in the same conference or a major rival, but not sure if a program can block them from following a coach. I hope so, but would DW do that? Seems like he is trying to stay classy while all around him on the coaching staff are lying through there teeth.

So... now I'm thinking, was this Frost hire a mistake?

It certainly will be with one good season and setting us back by losing players and stealing recruits.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
I believe we can stop any transfers, but I'm guessing they can respond by simply leaving the school. Is that true?

Joke's on them, it'll freeze in the winter!

Oh wait, then they could ice skate on it.

It’s 59 and sunny right now.

What’s really funny, we have two indoor practice fields. One is connected to the locker and weight room via a skywalk. lol.

So this made me laugh.

Reactions: NU_FTW
It’s 59 and sunny right now.

What’s really funny, we have two indoor practice fields. One is connected to the locker and weight room via a skywalk. lol.

So this made me laugh.

Yeah, we have one as well. We also have beach weather pretty much year round, so have fun huddling under your skywalk...

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
I'm tweeting at their corn to go pop itself. Man, the look on their faces when they realize all the silos of corn habe popped and they have none to husk.....classic!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I'm sure UCF fans have some not so flattering tweets out there too though.

That's disgusting though. That's not "passion".
I went back and forth on posting this, because it crossed the line in such a sickening way. I decided on full disclosure, since this exchange is currently burning up Twitter. But if any fellow Knights want this gone, just say the word.

I went back and forth on posting this, because it crossed the line in such a sickening way. I decided on full disclosure, since this exchange is currently burning up Twitter. But if any fellow Knights want this gone, just say the word.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Most Husker fans are not like this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT