ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska looking for a Game

jfiore56

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2018
I know this is far fetched but it would be fun! Due to Nebraska game getting cancelled this past Saturday, they are looking for a 12th game. We both share the same Bye week of Oct. 24th. HMMM

Even though I think we'd win I wouldn't want to play vs a team that has literally ever coach from last year who knows all of our players. Even if we'd win I think they would expose some holes in our team that better teams would take advantage of

Even though I think we'd win I wouldn't want to play vs a team that has literally ever coach from last year who knows all of our players. Even if we'd win I think they would expose some holes in our team that better teams would take advantage of
exactly you can't find an opponent with a better scouting report than a Head Coach that literally recruited every offensive playmaker but Tre Nixon. UCF wins but it could give tape to F us over vs another opponent.

Plus you don't want to reopen wounds with players trying to move on

Again I said it would be fun but not practical for ALL the reason stated above.
See most of you Saturday LETS PACK THE BOUNCE
HOUSE

No thanks. I’m banned from entering the state of Nebraska and I rather wait until i die to go to hell.

I talked to my people. The ban is lifted but only if you wear a cornhead for the entirety of your stay. Im assuming this wont be a problem since I've seen you wear it around the house several times.

I talked to my people
You talked to THIS guy. That makes sense. I’m sure that you guys have had some great moments together and even better conversation

I will certainly be wearing a buffalohead Saturday for the NGEbraska vs Colorado game. I just purchased it

Go Buffaloes!!!!

9271038_1.jpg

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
What if it made a difference? What if that was the game that got us into the playoff? I would take it and cancel/move the FAU game to another year. But, that is the only way I would take it.

It would also have to be a home game and a one and done agreement.

Reactions: Nautiknight
What if it made a difference? What if that was the game that got us into the playoff? I would take it and cancel/move the FAU game to another year. But, that is the only way I would take it.

Even IF this game was to happen, it wouldnt be in florida or even a neutral site. Moos is doing this to get ticket holders a 12th game that they paid for, traveled to, and was canceled due to weather for the first time in school history. Whoever we find for 12th will be traveling to us.

You talked to THIS guy. That makes sense. I’m sure that you guys have had some great moments together and even better conversation

I will certainly be wearing a buffalohead Saturday for the NGEbraska vs Colorado game. I just purchased it

Go Buffaloes!!!!

9271038_1.jpg

You are like the butthead to my beavis. Not sure if we are brothers, but we definitely have the same bloodline.

I know this is far fetched but it would be fun! Due to Nebraska game getting cancelled this past Saturday, they are looking for a 12th game. We both share the same Bye week of Oct. 24th. HMMM
You guys willing to play a 13th regular season game?

Only game I’d give up is in 2 Days. Not going to happen.

Reactions: Mikesi
So, If Hurricane Francis hits say North Carolina next week and our game against UNC is cancelled, do we consider it?

If this crazy scenario comes up maybe the game can be played on a neutral field? I am not for it , but I am not part of the equation. Stranger things have happened.

So, If Hurricane Francis hits say North Carolina next week and our game against UNC is cancelled, do we consider it?

If this crazy scenario comes up maybe the game can be played on a neutral field? I am not for it , but I am not part of the equation. Stranger things have happened.
How many times has a hurricane hit Chapel Hill?

Reactions: Mikesi
How many times has a hurricane hit Chapel Hill?

A lot, actually. Depends on the strength of the storm and it's track, but the Raliegh area gets hurricane force winds, rain and such routinely. If Florence grows into a large storm, at a minimum if the thing hits land say near Wilmington, you could see tropical storm conditions in Raliegh area easily. Hurricane Floyd basically flooded eastern North Carolina. Hugo had hurricane conditions to the Smokies. I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, it all depends on the track and size ,even if it happens. I wouldn't worry about it. We will know about Wednesday or so next week.

Every other year since The U moved to the ACC?
I’ve never seen the Weather Channel at Chapel Hill before. Getting rain and having a Hurricane hit you directly are 2 different things. Could say the same about Orlando. Very rare for Hurricane to hit directly.

I wouldn't want us to help Moos by handing him a quality loss, and I don't want to provide nebraska with another Florida recruiting trip. Of course, Moos could spend the off-time looking for a condo to match the one he was looking for in Philadelphia. I wonder, did he ever find one he liked up there?

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT